Chapter 27

There will be.... smut ;) even though I hate writing it, I'm doing it for you guys!

Archie's POV
I wake up on the couch and I sit up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "You know if I fell asleep on one of my dates with your mother, she'd have my head" my dad says from the doorway. I smirk, "Yeah well times have changed dad" I say, standing up to get coffee from the kitchen. "Is this your way of calling me old?" He asks. I chuckle, "your words not mine, old man" I say. He sits down, "now enough with the jokes. Serious talk son, sit down" he says. I narrow my eyes at him and sit down at a bar stool. "I was talking to Veronica" he says, I roll my eyes. "Dad if you're going to tell me that I'm too young to do this, just stop. I know I am, but I'm still doing it" I say. He nods his head, "I know that. I wanted to say that Veronica will be a good mom. And I think you need to tell your mom what is happening" he says. I sigh, "that's going to be hard" I say. He smirks, "Yeah well, don't say I didn't warn you"

Veronica's POV
I walk into my bedroom from breakfast with Reggie and I toss myself onto my bed. I scroll through my contacts till I get to Archie's name and click call. The phone only rings one time before he picks up.

A: Hey Ronnie, what's up
V: Wanna come over?
A: Yeah. When?
V: 10 minutes ago
A: Well then I'm leaving now
V: Don't make me wait too long

I hang the phone up and roll over, looking at my ceiling. I laugh giddily and sit up, unable to stay still. I walk into my living room and sit down on the couch, turning the TV on to pass time until Archie is here.

A knock at the door pulls my attention from the tv and I click it off before standing up and walking to the door. I pull it open and to no surprise Archie is standing there with a sneaky grin on his face. "I'm guessing by your tone of voice on the phone your parents aren't home" he says. I smile, "you've gotten better at this" I say, stepping aside so Archie can come in. As I close the door I feel Archie's hands on my waist. He turns me around and pushes me against the door, tucking his head into my neck and leaving a trail of kisses from my collar bone to under my ear. I put my hands on the side of his face and pull his lips to mine, kissing him roughly. He reciprocates with the same passion in the kiss, almost knocking me off my feet. His hands cup my thighs and he lifts me off the ground, making my heels fall off onto the hard floor. I smile into the kiss and he carries me into my room with ease. He sets me down on my dresser and I push his jacket off of his shoulders, making it fall to the ground. "Hmm I've missed you" he says into the kiss. I run my fingers through his hair and smile at him, "well then let's make up for lost time" I whisper before reconnecting our lips.

Archie slides his hands up my dress and rips it off over my head, leaving me in nothing but my bra and underwear. "Hmm I missed these boobs" he says leaning down and kissing my chest. I laugh and pull his shirt up, running my hands along his bare back. He lifts his head up and I pull his shirt completely off, tracing his abs while reconnecting our lips. He gently sucks on my bottom lip and I wrap my legs around him tighter, pulling his body closer to mine.

(This is where the real smut begins)

Archie's POV
She pulls me closer to her body as I gently suck on her bottom lip as we kiss. She still tastes the same way she used to, she tastes like home. Her body fits to mine the same way it did before, almost like none of the past happened. I move down, small kisses along her jaw, I drag my teeth along her neck. She arches her back into my body and sighs, "you know if we were smart we'd wait to have sex again" she says quietly. "Well then let's be stupid" I say, making her smile and pull my lips to hers again. Her hands go to my belt, she unbuckles it, and rips it out of the loops of my jeans. I step out of my jeans and kick them to the side of her room, my boxers going with them. She bites her lip in anticipation of what's to come and I lean forward to bite her lip for her. Knowing how much she loves it, and how much she used to beg for it, I lean my head into her neck connecting my mouth to the soft skin, biting down slightly. I hitch her up in the air, not even bothering to move to her bed and in one swift trust I'm in and she gaps in surprise. When we dated the first time, we've never actually had sex on her dresser, this is a first for the both of us. I can't even think straight. The constant thrusting and grinding of mine and Ronnie's sweaty bodies makes my mind go blank, but somehow I keep myself and Ronnie up. Her fingers dig into my back as mine dig into her thighs. I use my free hand to pull her hair back and expose her neck. I go down and start leaving hickeys up her neck as she moans with pleasure. I move my hand from her hair and I slam it against the wall to steady myself as my thrusting gets more rough the closer we get to finishing. I know now that the only thing keeping me up is the fact that Ronnie's legs are wrapped around my waist, otherwise I'd fall to the ground. Her hands are everywhere, my hair, my back, my arms, anywhere she can reach her hands are there. "Ronnie" I groan into her neck. "Don't stop, Archie" she sighs. I keep going, and keep a steady pace, feeling myself and Ronnie both reaching our breaking point. As we finish in unison, Ronnie's legs tighten around me so I don't fall onto the ground. The only sound filling the room is Ronnie and I gasping for air.

After finishing, we move to Veronica's bed to lie together. I absentmindedly trace my finger along Veronica's side as she lays her head on my chest. "This won't happen much after Reign gets here" she says, out of nowhere. I sigh "Ronnie as much as I love what just happened that's not why I'm with you. You're more than just sex to me. I love you. I love seeing you, talking to you, even just standing near you puts me in a frenzy" I say, making her smirk, "I don't need sex to want to be with you. I love you." She sits up and rests her chin on her hands that are laid out on my chest. She leans forward and kisses my lips quickly before saying, "I love you too."

This chapter didn't add much to the story but I figured it would be appreciated ;)