I looked to see if there are some people from our school because some people will call you nerd and bully you just because you are wearing a glasses.

What kind of non-sense is that? I don't see the logic of that. Just because a person is different doesn't mean he/she deserves to be bullied.

"Hmmm, you wear glasses? I see you are not in the sophisticated girl look." He asked amusingly while scanning my outfit.

"Obviously," I just said while looking away because damn I didn't know that his stares could affect me?

My gosh. I must be crazy. I sat down to his side and opened my laptop to continue our research paper.

"Aren't we going to finish our paper?" I said because he's not doing anything at all. Why call me here? I can do this at home.

"Did I say that we're going to?" He said then he smirked.

"Then what are we gonna do at this time, Jones?" I annoyingly asked. He looked at me and smirked. I can sense that it's probably a bad thing.

"Isn't this illegal?" I said as I scanned the crowd. There are some people who wear the same Southside serpent jacket and a serpent tattoo; some are in the bad ass outfits and tattoos everywhere.

I'm not stereotyping. Maybe, it's a requirement on their gang.

"Babe, it's just a race." He said while continuing to talk with his gang. Some are pretty looking, huh.

"Am I needed to be inside the car too?" I said starting to panic. If we got into accident or if the police caught us, my face will be bruised and my records will be stained with this illegal thing! I cannot let that happen. I'm not gping to be accepted in my dream school!

"Yes, they said I need my muse to come. This is the deal the Ghoulies made. I need them to stop blackmailing my gang." He said while starting to wear his gloves.

I looked away when he said 'my muse' because it has an effect to me. My heart suddenly beat like crazy. I am not going to be swayed by his moves. My gosh. How can he just say that casually without even thinking what would I feel?

I scanned my eyes among the crowd and few are familiar. I guess they all go to Southside High.

"Jughead, I don't think I can—JUGHEAD!" I screamed with terror the moment he started the car. It ran so fast to the fact that I can't feel my face nor feet.

"I like the way you scream my name." He said while smirking and looking at me.

I just snapped at him by saying, "Eyes on the fcking road, I don't want to fcking die!" I shouted closing my eyes.

"Fck you, Jughead! Slow it down!" Another scream came from me and I held to the window because I think I am going to faint not being over acting or what.

Really, I hate this. I am freaking scared.

"Stop screaming, will you?" Suddenly, he held my hand so hard and that calmed me down.

Why is he doing this to me?!

"Fck you," I cursed to him while he just said chuckling, "Maybe later, babe." I can already see the girl waving the flag as the symbol of the end of the race.

We won. I can finally breathe.

The moment we passed the finished line. The Serpents cheered for their king and they came to him to congratulate him and they had a meeting later so I left which means I escaped without saying anything to Jughead.

I drove my car to Pop's to get some coffee and cookies. I felt so sleepy and it was like the coffee does not affect me at all. But I continued typing and doing the research paper because it is due next week.

"Hmmmm," I said as I opened my eyes to see Jughead in front of me looking at his laptop as he is typing something so serious

Did I just take a nap? Oh, it's been 40 minutes, fellas. As he heard me, he looked at me annoyed, "You left."

I replied, "Yes. You were busy, what am I suppose to do? Are you continuing our research?" I asked as I sat beside him.

"Hmmm. Yeah. It's already finished. I just need to edit some parts, babe." He said smirking. Hmmm. He's not that bad after all. How did he manage to do that in 40 minutes? Well, I already finished the half of it.

"Am I supposed to be amazed?" I asked him and he just shrugged, "Maybe?" Then we continue doing our paper. He's not that bad as a groupmate.

"How do you know our apartment?" I asked Jughead because he was the one who drove my car.

"Connections, babe." He just said and I looked at him as I raised my brow. "Stalker," I mumbled and he looked at me curiously.

"What did you say?" He asked and I said, "Nothing at all, babe." I imitated him saying the word 'babe'. It does not mean anything.

"I like it, say it once more." He said while looking at me while I made a face.

I said it in a childish and playful tone to annoy him so bad, "Babe! babe! babeee babe babeeee babe—" I shut the hell up because he gave me a short kiss. Again. I was shocked. Again.

"What the hell was that, Jughead Jones the third?" I asked while looking at him but he just acted like it didn't happen.

"That is the only way to shut you up," He said then he chuckled as I opened the door of our apartment.

Another day came.

We were practicing for the upcoming final round because we won in this week competition.

"So since we won today, party at my house! Only bulldogs and vixens are allowed

"So since we won today, party at my house! Only bulldogs and vixens are allowed." Archie suddenly announced to the court and we all cheered.