I didn't say anything. I just pulled him into a hug.

"I wanted to take it.. I wanted to be all your first's, yet someone always takes it from me.." I mumbled to myself. "And everyone who took your first's did it by force.. I'm so, sorry Skylar.."

Skylar gets abused by his parents, and even get raped by a f*cker named Torrie, so right know, all I wanted was to make Skylar happy.

"Your still my first love, and my first Boyfriend." He said.

"Yeah, but..."

"And someday you'll be my first husband, and then I'll have adopted children together, so you'll be my first baby daddy." He said. I was blushing.

"Then you have the lasts." He continued to say. "You'll be my last Boyfriend, my last husband, my last kiss, my last baby daddy, the last person to give me a hickey, the last person I have sex with, and the last person I will ever love."

Even though I was blushing like an anime girl, I still managed to look him in the eyes.

He really wanted to grow old with me..

I passionately kissed him, and he quickly kissed me back.

"If I could... get married to you... Right now... I would.." I say in-between breaths.

"Same.." he said and opened his mouth wider. I slid my tongue in, as out mouths moved in sync.

"Hurry up, your gonna be lat-"

Me and Skylar both looked at who was talking.

"Heh... Hey mom.." I said akwardly.

"Hello child. Stop making out, and let Skylar put some d*mn clothes on! Your going to be late for school!" She yelled and wacked me with a rolled up newspaper.

"Ah! I'm sorry, I'm sorry!" I yell and get off Skylar.

"Skylar, if he ever trys to rape you, which I know he will, tell me." She said.

"Mom! Don't tell him that!" I yelled.

"It's true. We all know that you jerk off in the bathrooms around 3 times a day before Skylar came." She said. My face was red with embarrassment.

"Is that true?" Skylar asked, with a face of amusement.

"Yes it is Skylar. The walls are thin, remember that." My mom said.

"Don't embarrass me!" I say.

"Well, to late. Oh, and Ryan, don't forget your glasses."

"Glasses?" Skylar asked.

"Oh yeah.. I need glasses." I said.

"Awe, that's cute." He said.

"Now, I don't want to ruin the hole moment your having but you need to go to school." My mom said and left the room.

"So.. you told your mom we're dating?" Skylar asked getting up and making his way to the bathroom.

"Yeah.. I had to. I know it's weird for her but she understands. I also think that she told the whole family that we're dating." I said.

"Okay.. well, I should get dressed." Skylar said and grabbed his bag of clothes. There was a pink peice of fabric hanging out.. it must just be another one if his pink shirts.

Five seconds later he comes out to get his makeup bag.

"You putting on makeup today? What's the occasion?" I ask.

"I just want to try this new thing I saw on YouTube." He said.

"Don't go too all out then, and can you cover the hickeys I gave you the other day?" I ask.

"Okey."

Skylar walked into the bathroom and I walked to the living room to wait for him.

* * * * * * * * * *

"So, your dating Skylar now?" Romona asked, getting her bag ready for school.

"Yeah" I said and sat on the couch and got my books and stuff together.

"Have you had sex yet?" She asked.

That's what I hated about Romona. She could say the most embarrassing things so emotionless.

"...well-"

"Is that a yes?" She asked, cutting me off.

"Not exactly."

"Then what? Did you have sex or not?"

"No.." I said awkwardly.

"Okay then. I should head to school."

"What about Veronica?"

"She left a while ago. See ya." Romona said and walked out of the house.

Now I was all alone, waiting for Skylar.