I lay back down on my bed and think about what happened between me and Skylar earlier today...

I was so close to sucking Skylar's dick, it pained me to quit..

But then the cock-blocker came.

I fell asleep thinking of all the things I could've done to Skylar.

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke up at around 2 in the morning, with Skylar right beside me. He must have came back in the middle of the night.

He was covered in fresh scratched, cuts, bruises, and even his bandage on his arm was off for some reason..

Did his parents do this?

I lifted his shirt to find all kinds of marks on his body. They were all either really bad, or really, really, bad. There was no in-between.

Why would anyone do this to my Skylar...?

I hugged him gently, making sure I didn't hurt him in any way, and went back to sleep.

* * * * * * * * * *

I wake up to my alarm and a sleeping Skylar.

I kissed his forehead and got up to get dressed.

* * * * * * * * * *

"Babe wake up." I say gently shaking Skylar.

"Stop... It hurts.." he mumbled.

"What hurts?" I ask.

"Everything."

"Where?"

"Everywhere."

"How did you get hurt?"

"Someone hurt me.."

"Who hurt you?"

"I think you already know..."

"....Your parents?"

Skylar slowly nodded his head.

"Do they... Abuse you?" I ask.

Skylar didn't say anything.

"So they do abuse you..." I say quietly. "Does anyone else know about this?"

"Connie.. but that's it.." he said.

"We have to do something about this... This is child abuse, they need to go to jail..." I say.

"N-no! Please keep it a secret." He said.

"They abuse you, we need to do something about this!" I said pointing at all of his bruises.

"Don't!" He yelled. "Yeah, they'll go to jail, but then I'll be back in the system.. I'll have to go back to the orphanage.. and I'll never see you again.." he said.

"..I'll keep quiet about it for now." I say. "But if something serious happens like they hire someone to rape you, then we're calling the police."

"They-" Skylar cut himself off. "Nevermind..."

"They what? Skylar, talk to me.. you know I would never do anything to hurt you.. so tell me everything that they do to you."

"Th-they abuse me.. a-and.." Skylar started crying. "And they make T-Torrie r-rape me.."

"They make someone rape you?!" I yell.

"Please don't yell..." He said. "He doesn't do any kinky stuff or any weird positions, so, don't be so worried..." He said wiping the tears off his face.