Fifteen

Edited

Third Person's POV

"Did you tell the girl that she can't be with that mutt?" A deep voice asked.

The witch shivered and carefully arranged her potions in the cabinet.

"Y-yes, ma'am. I already did," she replied.

She smiled and threw a loot full of pennies at the witch. The witch caught the loot, but unfortunately, she fell on the floor.

"Good. Now that they are separated, the inner beast will be unleashed."

"You already know the outcome, ma'am. Once you separate those two, their beasts will be hungry for blood, and no one will save anyone in this world except themselves." The witch explained.

"I know, that's my plan. Once they tear down all packs, I will do my plan B." She said.

The witch did not speak any word, she just hid her secret book of spells that might save the upcoming war ahead.

_________________

Both of my feet are in pain. I don't want to shift in my lycan form because it felt like I am a monster. Well, I am not proud of what I really am, I want to be human once again.

When I knew that I am a lycan, my life seems like the worst of all the worst. At first, I hated to be the Alpha's chosen woman in my village. I thought it was a mistake, that they will treat me like a slave, but I was wrong. Days passed and I almost accept that I am really fated with Magnus, almost.

When the witch told me that I must stay away from Magnus, I was devastated. It felt like I can't be separated with Magnus, which it also confuses my emotions.

Goodness! I'm so thirsty, well, blame it on my journey. I decided to search for water and fortunately, I found a river nearby.

I was about to approach the river but I heard a rustling sound in the bushes, so I stood still and grabbed my dagger, looking at my surroundings sharply.

When I saw what's behind the bushes, I sighed in relief, it was just a squirrel. I continued to walk near the river and kneel down. I cupped both of my hands and scoop some water in both of my hands. I drink the water and felt refreshed. I got thirsty since i was wondering in the woods for almost one week. Luckily, I know how to hunt since my father taught me how. Now that I mentioned her father, how is he? I hope he is okay now.

Suddenly, I felt my heart hurt so bad. What is happening to me?

"You know why, once you are not with your mate for how many days, you'll slowly die."

No. I know Magnus told me that but I must survive and find something that can break the curse first. I have to break the prophecy before reuniting with my mate.

I miss him so much.

________________

Third Person's POV

"Alpha, are you okay?" Lily asked.

Alpha Magnus felt he was dying. He felt weak and his chest hurts a lot. He did not eat anything for almost a week. He had already dark circles under his eyes, and he felt vulnerable.

"Do I look like I'm okay?!" He hissed.

Lily was scared. She was scared that maybe the prophecy will come true. She decided to report the good news to Alpha Magnus to make him feel a little better.

"Alpha, the warriors already have a search party for our Luna, they found something--"

"What? Did they found her? Where is she? Give her to me! Please!" He pleaded.

"I, uh, we only found her clothes which is destroyed. It is also covered with blood," Lily said.

Alpha Magnus' eyes turned black. His inner beast was about to unleash, but he calmed himself and reminded his own self that his mate is alive, she is more powerful and stronger than him.

"Don't enter my office if you did not find my mate, leave!" He yelled.

Lily immediately left and closed the door gently.

Alpha Magnus felt insane without his mate. He must find her before it's too late.

_______________

"The transition is almost complete."

_________________

Author's note:
Heeeeeey!!!!!! Can you believe it? Alpha of the Beasts reached #144 in Werewolf category even though I did not updated this book for a long time. Well, I'm trying my best to update even though my drafts was in my laptop but can't update the rest of my book yet because my laptop is broken. That is one of the reasons why I did not update lately because I almost gave up. To the Radish readers, sorry I did not update Midnight Escapade, my laptop is seriously broken that I cannot afford to fix it because it's too complicated.

Anyway, here's a short update and don't forget to vote and comment!

Thank you guys so much for making this book happen to be on rankings! Love you guys so much!

Stay tuned for the next update!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16