Fourteen

Edited

Weeks passed by, and I am wandering around the woods in my human form. Right now, I'm wearing a lab gown she grabbed on the vampir's lair. I folded my tribal clothes in case of emergency. I cannot throw away my clothes because this is the only thing I have from my tribe.

I am awfully tired, but I can't afford to take a rest because I am already in danger. The vampirs are searching for me right now since I am the last lycan in the world.

I am obviously scared right now, but in my mind, and heart, there is a small reminder that I am still me, Ahyoka, daughter of the chief of the Risen scar tribe, the most powerful tribe in the state. If my father is the strongest, and so is am I.

While walking, I sensed footsteps going closer to my area, I released my claws and looked around the surroundings.

I must not be caught, I have to break the prophecy first.

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

Third Person's POV

"Where is she going? If she wants to break the prophecy, then she must come here," she chuckled lightly.

Astâtheia observed Ahyoka inside her magic crystal ball. She laughed mischievously because Ahyoka was about to attack the person she was destined.

"Ooh! This is exciting!" Astâtheia said excitedly.

"Why are you so interested with those humans?" Isozýgio, Astâtheia's twin brother asked.

Astâtheia's purple eyes gleamed with mischief. She smirked and watched the magic crystal ball again.

"Because, I can't really control them, that's why I find them interesting," Astâtheia shrugged.

Isozýgio looked at her sister with confusion. He walked closer to her and looked at the magic crystal ball.

"What do you mean you can't control them?" He asked.

"I can control all humans, except these two. I'll give the creator credits for that," she giggled.

"Let me try," Isozýgio said.

"Go ahead," Astâtheia confidently said.

Isozýgio stared deeply into the magic crystal ball, used his powers but nothing happened to Ahyoka.

"Impossible."

"See, I told you. The creator created the most powerful creatures in the world. In my vision, I can see them changing the world," Astâtheia said.

Isozýgio looked at his sister and asked, "What do you mean change the world? As a threat of the equilibrium or good change?"

"You'll see."

~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~

My eyes went wide. Standing in front of me is the one and only Alpha Magnus, who looked desperate and somewhat vicious.

"Ahyoka--"

"Stay away from me!" I threatened Magnus.

"No!" He growled.

"Stay away from me, Magnus!" I roared.

Magnus current beastly state minimized, and he turned soft and hurt.

"Why?" He asked.

"We can't stay together, I mean, look at me! I'm a monster! I'm not a human anymore," I said, trembling, and crying at the same time.

"No, you are not a monster--"

"No! They said if a werewolf mated with the same kind will turn into chaos! I don't want to cause an uproar because of our selfish decision, Magnus. Please, stay away from me," I sobbed.

"W-who told you that?" Magnus asked.

I stopped crying and remember that I must not tell Magnus about that information. I mentally slapped myself and no words went out from my mouth.

"Ahyoka, answer me! Who f*cking told you that?!"

"It doesn't matter who told me! Just, stay away from me, we can't be together, Magnus."

Magnus stared at me, I can feel the dark aura surrounding him and I knew it is not good. Oh no, I just unleashed the beast inside him.

"Is it because I am the outcome of those werewolves? Is it because I am monster that's why you don't want me? Answer me, Ahyoka, answer me!" He growled in an animalistic way.

Magnus is not in his state anymore, his wolf took control out of him, and he was becoming the beast that everyone is scared of. I was petrified, but I did not show it and hide my claws.

"Magnus, it's not that, you don't understand--"

"Understand? I already f*cking understand why you don't want me!" He growled.

"No! I want you, but I can't be with you," I explained.

"Why? Why can't you be with me? If you want me, then come home with me," Magnus was slowly going back to his state.

"I can't tell you, it's too dangerous." I said.

Magnus' wolf whimpered and I swore I saw Magnus' wolf was crying. I don't want to see my mate cry.

"Please Ahyoka, come back. I need you, I can't live without you. My heart is yearning for you," he pleaded.

I looked at him, and my heart ached. Tears streaming down my face and I knew if I stayed contact with Magnus longer, there's a possibility the prophecy will begin.

Before leaving, I walked closer to him and cupped his face.

"I like to stay with you for the rest of my life, Magnus. But this time, I can't."

"Ahyoka please, I'm begging you," Magnus pleaded once more.

"I'm sorry, my love. But I must go, for now."

I kissed him passionately, Magnus deepen the kiss, he doesn't want to let me go, but I have to. Is it because I am the only one who can calm his insanity? I almost got carried away because of Magnus' kisses, but I managed to push him away and shifted in my lycan form, leaving Magnus hurt and broken.

The Alpha of the Beast howled with pain and sadness, letting all the werewolf witness his howl of agony.