Seventeen

Before reading! I must promote this story.

Love thy enemy

Love thy enemy.

The Smith and the Dela Vega family don't get along from the very beginning. Both family had a dark past. To avoid any relations or any particular fight, they had an agreement to never trespass in their own territory.

Years passed and both family were living peacefully, until one day, Hope Amethyst Smith accidentally trespass the Dela Vega's territory. The worst part, the eldest son of the Dela Vega found her in his territory.

Will she escape?
Or will she stay and a forbidden love will bloom?

It's gonna be mature. Yes, you read that right. Why? I'm turning 18. But I won't tell you when. It will also be dramatic. Please give this story a chance and it is already available in my profile! You can check it out now! Anyway, you may continue reading!

----
Edited

Third Person's POV

"You must first go to the Equinox Pack. They will help you with the elixir for calming your mate. Then, you must go to the Night Shade pack, ask the alpha for an alliance, I can smell an upcoming war," Astâtheia said.

"What do you mean war?" Ahyoka asked.

Astâtheia looked at Ahyoka with a serious expression and said, "There is a traitor in Magnus' pack."

"What?" Ahyoka asked in disbelief.

"Yes, you heard that right. But I cannot tell you who it is. It will destroy my brother's equilibrium if I tell you who the traitor is in the wrong time," Astâtheia said.

Ahyoka just nodded her head. She must follow all Astâtheia's rules to break the prophecy and be with her mate. When she found out about Magnus having a traitor in his pack, her animal instinct went angry. Of course, she is angry but her wolf form is angrier. She tried to calm herself since she is in front of the goddess of chaos. She must remain calm.

"In this journey, I will be with you in my human form," Astâtheia transformed into a human.

Her human for is different from her true form. Her hair turned into brown, her eyes turned dark brown, and her dress turned into a lavender, above the knee-length. She looks normal.

"Come, let us begin our journey."

---

The pack became vulnerable without their Alpha. Alpha Magnus isn't well because he is slowly turning into the beast. His human form is slowly fading that is why they decided to chain him with wolves bane.

No one dared to guard the cell where the Alpha is been locked up because he is too dangerous in his state until Magnus sensed someone's coming.

"Who's there?" He growled.

A mysterious person who wore a black cloak appeared outside his cell. The person removed the hood and it revealed an old woman.

"Who are you?"

"I am the witch of the Risen Scar tribe and I must speak to you, Magnus."

"It's Alpha Magnus to you," he growled.

The witch ignored his statement because she knew it is not him who answered. It is the beast. Her face remained calm and stared at the unstable Magnus.

"I am here to tell you that your mate is trying to break the prophecy which I gave her the wrong information because someone told me to. The real prophecy is, if you two won't be together, both of your beasts will be unstable. The result? The end of the world."

Magnus went back to his senses and looked at the witch.

"What? I must find Ahyoka, we need each other!"

"No. Stay here. You're not stable. Your mate must go back to you before it's too late." The witch said.

"How? How can she go back to me if she's the one who left me?" Magnus asked.

"I will find a way. But don't tell anyone in your pack that I am here telling you all of this information, even if you trusted that person, there is a traitor in your pack. Also, do not accept any food they give to you. There might be poison." 

The witch disappeared and left Magnus, confused. He cannot believe that there is a traitor in his pack. Who may that be?

"Alpha, your food is ready."

He looked at Lily who was holding a tray food, smiling.

Is it...

No. She's cannot be the traitor but someone is behind this mess. Maybe one of his pack mate despise him.

"No. I'm not hungry." He said.

"But Alpha, you must eat or you'll starve--"

"I said, I don't want to eat!" He growled.

Lily's so scared that she dropped the Alpha's food. She immediately ran away leaving the Alpha trying to escape the surrounding chains. Or is it really Magnus?

---

"That beast! Why is he acting like brat? Can't he just eat it, so he will destroy everything?!"

"But master, you should be patient---"

"Patience is not in my vocabulary! I cannot stand this anymore! I want to control him and conquer the world! No one should destroy my plan!"

"Um, master. Why do you really want to unleash Alpha Magnus' beast? It is too dangerous for us werewolves," she said.

"Are you questioning me? Am I not capable to do everything?"

"Um, no master. I--"

"Silence! Leave! Call the witch and tell her I want to see her. I need something from her right now!"

She immediately left her master and shifted in her wolf form, trying to search for the witch.

The person behind everything wanted the power to rule. No one knew who is that person. But one day it will be revealed but not today.

Not today.

_________________________

Author's note:

Hey guys! Here's a short update! Sorry if it's short. I'm not really inspired right now because the views and votes are decreasing. I won't reveal the gender nor who is behind this mess cuz it is still chapter seventeen! It's too early. Ahyoka will be travelling with the mischievous goddess. But will her brother go with them or not? He doesn't want to interfere with the fates, so.... About Alpha Magnus, he somewhat knows what is happening right now! When will this mess end? Time is ticking!

Anyways, don't forget to vote, comment and share this to your family and friends! Be a fan!

Stay tuned for the next update!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16