Nineteen

The Equinox pack is different from Magnus' pack. This pack is less friendlier than Magnus' pack. All eyes were on us while the official candidates of the pack escorted us to the Alpha's office. The presence of this place feels like I was threatened which made my lycan wolf feel uneasy. I tried to calm my wolf and also myself.

"We're here," the Beta said.

The Alpha is not old. He looks the same age as Magnus. His ash blonde hair matches his ocean eyes, his skin is fair and he have a strong built body. He is indeed fit for the Alpha role.

"Hello, I am Alpha Axellion, and you are?" He asked.

"I am Ahyoka, from the Risen Scar Tribe, and Alpha Magnus is my mate." I introduced myself.

"I am Anika, a mortal from her tribe." Astâtheia lied.

"You smell funny, Ahyoka. Are you sure you are from a human tribe?" Alpha Axellion asked.

"Actually, I thought I was. But I'm actually a lycan," I said.

Their eyes went wide except for Astâtheia, the goddess knew already what kind of hybrid I am. Well, she is a goddess after all.

"Impossible, lycans are extinct." Alpha Axellion mumbled.

"Well, in this situation, Alpha, I think it is quite possible since a news spread that vampirs are roaming around the whole place like wild animals who escaped from their cage." The beta said.

"Impossible! I thought vampirs are extinct too!" Alpha Axellion said.

"I thought so too. Well, I was captured by the vampirs before, but I managed to escape. That is why I am here, I need your help. The vampirs are actually one of my problems but my main problem is my mate," I said.

"Continue," Alpha Axellion said, using his Alpha tone.

"As what Alpha Magnus' father did before, he mated a she-wolf like him, and it is not okay to mate the same kind as you or you will breed something powerful like me. But, now that I found out I am a lycan, I can't be with him. I don't know why I am his fated one but how? Is the fates playing us all? Because the prophecy said that the end is near because of us. I have to change the prophecy, will you help me?" I asked.

Alpha Axellion looked at me with no sign of emotion written in his face. I silently prayed to the moon goddess he will agree to my request.

"I will do it then, for the sake of our realm. But how?" Alpha Axellion asked.

Astâtheia then explained the plan on how to stop the prophecy to Alpha Axellion.

---
After discussing about the plan, Alpha Axellion let us stay in the guests cabin. There are two beds inside the room, there is a small cabinet in between. A lampshade was placed above the cabinet and the other door beside the vanity set leads to the bathroom.

"This place is quite spacious, I like it," Astâtheia complimented.

I looked at the goddess who is now lying down in her bed, stretching her arms and legs.

"For a goddess, you act nothing from what everyone imagine including myself," I said.

Astâtheia looked at me and smiled widely.

"I'll take that as a compliment. What do you expect from the goddess of Chaos? Regal and snob? Hahaha you wish," she snorted.

Well, she's right. I can't argue with that. I knew from the stories that goddess Astâtheia was different from the rest of the deities. She is the outcast of the gods and goddesses, as what I've heard from the tales and legends from my tribe. She have a brother which is the total opposite of her, he is the god of equilibrium. If she is the goddess of chaos, why is she bothering to help me break the prophecy?