Four

After announcing some mouthful words to his pack, he looked at me and whispered, "Are you ready?"

I stared at him back and try to think if this ritual is the right decision for me. Will I offer myself to him? Or will I just run away and never look back?

But these people here can shift into wolves, plus they are faster and deadlier than me, myself.

The only thing I could do is to nod in reply and be there Luna.

He grabbed a knife and cut his wrist but not really deep. He let his blood flow to the phial and after that, he gave me his knife and the phial to me.

"Your turn," he said.

I stared at the knife and looked at the inside of the phial, it's his blood. I looked at him once again and then asked, "Is this really necessary?"  

He stared at me and then chuckled.

"Why, are you scared?"

I looked at him furiously. Did he just called me a coward? I never accept cowardice especially to those people who are cowards themselves! If there are any cowards in my tribe, then they must be thrown away from the tribe and be eaten by wild animals.

"I'm not scared at all," I harshly grabbed the knife and cut my wrist but not really deep, and let my blood flow into the phial.

I put the knife and the phial in the table. After that I glared at him. He grabbed the phial and looked at me with his hypnotic hazel eyes and then said, "I, Alpha Magnus, accept you as my Luna of the Bane Stealth Pack, by drinking our bloods inside this phial," he said then drank the blood in the phial.

After drinking, he gave me the phial and whispered, "Say something like what I've said."

I grabbed the phial and nodded in reply still glaring at him.

"I, Ahyoka from the Risen Scar Tribe, accept your offer, by drinking our bloods inside this phial," I drank the blood inside the phial and after drinking, I put the phial on the table.

The blood tasted like iron and I hated the taste of it. What kind of ritual did I entered?!

"Ahyoka is finally your Luna!"

Everyone cheered while Alpha Magnus gently grabbed my hand and raised it in the air.

I stared at the moon people who are happily cheering for us. When the dark clouds disappeared and the full moon appeared, all the eyes of the moon people glowed into something like gold.

I decided to look at the Alpha and his eyes are glowing too, but his eyes are brighter than the other werewolves here in the pack.

🌙_____________🌙

When Alpha Magnus escorted me back to my room, I had the urge to ask him what really is a Luna.

"Alpha Magnus, what is a Luna?" I asked.

He stared at me back and replied, "A Luna is the other half of the Alpha. Somewhat like, mates."

"Mates? What are those?" I asked once again.

He decided to enter my room and sat at the edge of the bed. He patted his hand on the spare space next to him and so, I sat beside him.

"Mates are soulmates. A soulmate is a person you are meant to be with, it's the person who makes you happy. It's the person you feel that you are connected to, like the way you hold their hands like this," he gently grabbed my hand that made my heart flutter and our hands were intertwined like vines holding into a pole, he suddenly continued and said, "and you can feel sparks running through your veins with just a gentle touch from them. A soulmate is the one who makes your life complete. Without them, it's like you're living in a dark shallow of abyss and you have no light to be your guide."

"So, a soulmate is like the light in your darkness?" I asked.

He stared at me and warmly smiled that made the whole room warm.

"Yes."

"So, I am your soulmate? Because I am the Luna, and, you told me that the Luna is your soulmate," I said.

He chuckled and ruffled my hair.

"Yes, you are my soulmate."

________________
Author's note:
Hey!!!!
Here's a quick update!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16