Sixteen

Author's note:
Hey guys! Here's an update! Finally!! Hahahahaha! I've been replying to your comments lately and I already rewrite the summary to avoid misunderstanding. Also, the character are temporary. I repeat temporary. They are not the offical casts to play the characters. Anyone can play Ahyoka. You can suggest who can play her if you don't want the actress who is portraying her. Reminding you that I created this back 2016. 16 and experimenting some stuffs. Also, thank you for the wonderful and positive comments guys! Don't be shy, just comment and express your feelings.

Did you know that Alpha of the Beasts is #140 on werewolf category? Because of you guys,this book is successful! Love you guys so much!

Anyways, you may continue reading the story.
Happy reading!
_________________________

Edited

Third Person's POV (ALL)

Nobody knows how will the Alpha become the monster. He is the first ever hybrid of the werewolf realm since both of his parents are werewolves. The moon creatures had witnessed what his father become.

Lost, insane, lunatic, mad, blood-thirsty, indestructible, chaotic, dangerous, lethal, beast.

He was vanished, well, everyone thought he was. Actually, nobody knows where he was, the last time they saw the Alpha's father, he went straight to the Forbidden forest. No one actually dared entered that place.

Alpha Magnus did not see his parents ever since he was a baby. He was raised by Lily's mother, Octavia. Octavia was a good she-wolf. She did a great job raising Alpha Magnus, but Octavia's husband is the exact opposite. He isn't kind, nor he liked Alpha Magnus. He dislikes him very much. Like Alpha Magnus' father, he has the desire to be powerful and rule the whole world. Unfortunately, he passed away due to a terrible sickness.

Alpha Magnus never had a great childhood. He doesn't have a lot of friends, Lily is the only girl who played with him. Everyone is scared of him because he is different. He's faster, stronger, and he grows taller faster than the rest. He thought he could live normal like the rest until now, he felt the urge to strangle someone. He wanted to cry, he doesn't want to be like his father. He just wanted his mate by his side, but he also wants her to run away from him because he is a monster.

He ordered his men to chain him with silver to weaken his beast. But he was wrong. His wolf is unstable and it was itching to escape from the chains. He pleaded to the moon goddess that this will be over. He just want to have a normal life with his mate. He wanted to have a happy family with her. But he knew it is an impossible idea, because he just found out his mate is a lycan. That would be the most chaotic pair in the whole world.

'Does the moon goddess hate me?' He asked.

But he didn't care his mate is a lycan, he loves her for who she is, but he is scared that the possible outcome will be the cause of the end of the werewolf realm.

He must find a way. If he wants to be with his mate, he must control his beast and find a way to make everything work out.

---

Astâtheia decided to help Ahyoka. She knew when a werewolf could not feel the touch of his or her mate, she will slowly die. But Ahyoka and Magnus is different. They are no ordinary werewolves, Ahyoka is a lycan and Magnus is a hybrid.

"Isozýgio, I want to help her," Astâtheia pointed Ahyoka inside her magic crystal ball.

Isozýgio looked at her sister with a surprised expression.

"You? Help? That's an odd combination, my dear sister." Isozýgio said.

"I'm not bluffing, brother. I am definitely serious. If I won't help any of these two, the werewolf realm will disappear. Well, not only the werewolf realm, the human race and other magical creatures will be included too," Aatâtheia said.

"Suit yourself, Astâtheia. But don't cause chaos again, my dear sister. Remember what you have done before?" Isozýgio said.

"I know. I must fix all the mess I made, it's the only thing I could repay those two."

Astâtheia disappeared in the room and Isozýgio heavily sighed.

"I hope she will fix all these mess this time," Isozýgio said.

---
Ahyoka woke up and remembered she fell asleep underneath a tree. She stood up and decided to continue her journey. She must find a pack to find someone who knew about this curse, but entering a pack is kind of bit risky.

As she continued walking, her stomach rumbled. She cursed under her breath and sighed.

She must shift into her wolf form and swallow her pride. She closed her eyes and think of her wolf. Once she opened her eyes, she felt her paws on the ground. Her sense of smell became stronger than ever so does her instinct. She sensed a deer nearby, she slowly walked on her right direction and saw the deer. They are staring at each other. She knew hunting, but she doesn't know how to hunt in her wolf form.
When her other paw stepped on a twig, the deer immediately ran. But Ahyoka was too quick. Without making an effort, she caught the deer and ate it. After eating the deer, she was searching for a water source nearby until she found a stream nearby. She drank and drank until she felt full already. She went behind the bushes and shifted back in her human form. She wore her tribal clothes and continued walking.

"There you are," an unfamiliar voice said.

She looked back and saw a woman wearing a regal dress. She looks unbelievably beautiful. Her beauty is extraordinary and goddess-like. But with her purple eyes, Ahyoka already knew who she was. Ahyoka bowed down and she helped her stand up.

"No need with the formalities, child. I'm here to help you." She said.

"Goddess Astâtheia, what do you mean?"

Astâtheia clasped both of her hands and smiled warmly at her.

"I'm not here to bring chaos, I'm actually here to help you to break this so-called curse of yours and your mate."

When Astâtheia told Ahyoka about her helping her to break the curse, she felt hope once again. She felt happiness in her heart, and she hoped that someday, she will see Magnus once again if ever the goddess will really help her.

"Please goddess Astâtheia, help me. Also, what can I do to stop this mess?" Ahyoka asked.

"This will be a long conversation for you and me, Ahyoka. I hope you are willing to listen everything," Astâtheia said.

"Oh, I am willing to listen, goddess Astâtheia."