Five

Five days had passed and the moon people here in the village are very kind to me, except that one certain girl named, Sierra.

She always glared at me whenever I pass by, and one time, she confronted me, told me that Alpha Magnus belongs to her, plus she should be the Luna.

Well, if she really is supposedly the Luna, then why didn't the Alpha choose her instead of me?

"Ahyoka, the Alpha called you to eat with him on the dining room," Lily said.

I stood up and straighten my clothes. I looked at Lily and asked her, "Will you escort me to him?"

Lily threw me a sweet smile and replied to my answer, "Of course, Luna. Follow me."

I gladly followed her towards outside and as usual, we went downstairs which reminds me every time, when I still lived on the tribe, I usually go downwards the hill whenever my father blows his horn to tell me it's time to go back to the tribe.

The tribe.

I terribly miss my tribe. I want to go back to my tribe, my home, my birthplace, the place where I truly belong. But sadly, I can't go back and I will never be able to go back there because this is now the place I will live for the rest of my life.

"Luna, are you okay?" Lily stopped walking and she worriedly looked at me.

To make her not to worry about me, I quickly gave her a smile and said, "I'm fine, I'm just thinking of something else."

Lily looked at me and asked once again. "What is it? Oh, I didn't mean to be nosy, Luna. I just want to make sure you're feeling well or comfortable by staying here in the pack since that's the Alpha's order."

"Actually, can I ask who's that Sierra to this pack? I mean, she claimed that she was supposedly to be the Luna of this pack and not me."

Lily's smile turned into a sour expression and immediately replied my question and said, "Sierra? Sierra is the most hideous she-wolf in the pack. All she talks about is herself and wanting to be the future Luna of this pack which is a delusional thinking for a she-wolf like her. She should put that in her brain that the Alpha should have a mortal mate like you."

"Mortal you say? And why is that? Why can't an Alpha be mated with another she-wolf?" I asked out of my curiosity.

"The old werewolves says that an Alpha wolf should be mated with a mortal for that's the moon goddess's decision. But that doesn't mean everyone believed in that tale. There was once an Alpha a long time ago, who wanted but power. All he wanted was only power, so when he found his mate, he rejected her that caused her to suffer from death and he mated with a she-wolf which is a daughter from another Alpha from another pack. The result was devastating. Their pack became weak, a lot of wolves from their pack got sick and died and worse, the Alpha gone mad and killed the she-wolf, except his only child—" Lily stopped talking because someone interrupted her and it was Alpha Magnus himself.

"Alpha," Lily bowed to Alpha Magnus.

"Lily, thank you for escorting my mate. Ahyoka, please come with me and I'll guide you to the dining room to eat with me in there," Alpha Magnus said.

I quickly followed Alpha Magnus but before that, I smiled at Lily and gave her a quick wave to bid her goodbye. She smiled and waved back to me.

When we arrived in the dining room, I sat to the nearest chair and it was near to the Alpha's chair.

As I stared at the table, I could not believe that it was filled with lots of unfamiliar food but it looks appetizing to me. 

"What is that?" I pointed out a meat that looks reddish brown with a lot of herbs surrounding it.

"It's a steak, it's delicious. Here, have a taste," he cut a half of its meat and put it on my plate. I curiously stared at it, then the utensils and then I stared at the steak again.

I grabbed my fork and this thing called knife. But before eating, I observed how Alpha Magnus eat his steak. First, he grabbed his fork and stabbed it on the steak itself. Then, he sliced a small part of the meat and shove it in his mouth. Oh, so that's how to eat that thing called, steak.

So, I followed how the Alpha sliced the steak and after slicing, I took a bite. Goddess! It's very delicious!

While eating, I didn't noticed at first but when I sensed that someone was staring at me, I looked around and saw the Alpha staring at me with amusement in his facial expression.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yes, you may continue eating," the Alpha said.

And so, I continued eating my steak. While eating this scrumptious juicy steak, someone called the Alpha's attention which caught mine too.

"Alpha Magnus, the Alpha of the Wild Valley pack has arrive."

Alpha Magnus suddenly stood up from his seat and was about to leave but he stopped walking and looked at me.

"Ahyoka, stay here. I will be back."

Without hesitation, I quickly nodded in reply and continued eating my steak happily.

______________
Author's note:
Hello!
Here's an update and I hope you like it!
Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16