Two

Edited

I looked at him with a horrific expression and took a step back.

"No, this must be a mistake!"

He growled and his hazel eyes turned darker. I gulped and tried to look as tough as I can.

"No! I did not mistaken, you are the one, you are the one for me!" He growled.

I look at my father and pleaded at him. "Father, please, tell him this was all a mistake!"

Father looked at me sadly and replied, "I can't, it's the Alpha's choice. An Alpha's choice is never wrong."

I stared at my father with disbelief. I gritted my teeth and walked towards my father and yelled, "No! You're wrong, this is a mistake! I can't be sacrificed. You told me a chief's daughter can't be chosen, why did he choose me?!"

My father's expression was unreadable. He suddenly stood up and said, "I don't know, maybe the moon goddess changed the rules."

"Rules? You still obey those rules even though your daughter is at stake? Aren't you a good father? No, you aren't! You didn't even treat me like a daughter, you only cared about my future to let me marry to some successor of a strong tribe!" I said angrily.

A loud growl appeared in the background and all heads turned to the Alpha.

"You must go, you don't want a war between the people of the moon and our tribe," father said nonchalantly.

I glared at my father and sighed. He was right. If I won't go with him, there will be a war between humans and the moon creatures just because of me.
And so, I decided that I must go with him and let there be peace between the moon creatures and the people in my tribe.

I looked back and faced the Alpha. I walked towards him and the rest of the tributes including Samara, stared at me pitifully.

"Come with me and I'll show you your new home," he calmly said and offered his hand to mine.

This is for my tribe.

And so, I accepted his hand.

________________

The pack of wolves is running like there's no limit. To catch up, I sat at the back of the Alpha.

He was in his wolf form and his wolf is beautiful. His fur is gray and gray is my favorite color.

I shook my head about my thoughts. I shouldn't admire the Alpha's fur, I still hate him and I think of him is like his an enemy of mine. 

Suddenly, the pack of all wolves stopped their tracks including the Alpha himself.

"Why did you all stopped?" I asked.

The wolf's head tilted to a certain direction and I look at the direction he pointed.

A village of moon creatures.

Instead of tents, their house has a weird form. It was a square like building with a triangular shaped at the top.

People are dressed in an unfamiliar cloth roaming around the village made me feel like I'm a fish out of water. Women are actually dressed in different kinds of dresses, their style looks different in each woman, while men are wearing an unfamiliar clothing. I can't really describe the men's outfits.

I decided to stand up and stare at the people in the village. All the wolves shifted and I didn't mind them. I was busy staring at the people. They seemed, normal. In their human form.

"What are the men wearing?" I suddenly asked.

"Shorts," the Alpha replied.

"Shorts? That's an odd name for a piece of clothing," I mumbled.

He just shrugged and then I stared at the village again. I just can't help but to feel strange in this place. It's so, foreign to me.

"Come on," the Alpha said.

He walked towards the village and the other wolves followed his leads. So, I followed him too.

As we walked in the village, all eyes stared at me. I don't know what they're thinking about me but I just wished I can read their thoughts.

"Alpha, everything's already done," a brunette girl said while he bowed towards the Alpha.

The Alpha nodded and walked away. The other men followed him and so did I.

While walking, I couldn't help but to observe the surroundings, this village is very different from the tribe. They looked, civilized.

"We are here."

I stared at the house in front of me, compared to the other houses in the village, this house in front of me is bigger than the other houses I saw awhile ago.

"Is this your house?" I asked.

He looked at the house and coldly replied, "Yes, and your new home."

My new home? No. The Risen Scar Tribe will be my forever home.

_____________
Author's note:
Here's chapter two!
I hope you liked it.
Don't forget to vote and comment!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16