Eighteen

Before reading this chapter, I have something to announce. I joined the Wattys 2018!!!! Again, okay. The last time I joined, I thought I was already included but, no. I was late and I did not received and notes. But now Alpha of the Beasts and my other book, Kiss of Darkness is officially joined in Wattys 2018!!!! So guys, help me increase the reads, votes, comments, and please do share my story! Also, thank you guys so much for making Alpha in the Beasts be on rankings. It's crazy that the numbers keeps changing, but I'm thankful I'm part of it, and it's all because of you guys! Anyways, you can continue reading this chapter now! Happy reading!

-----
Third Person's POV

I destroy everything that I love.

When Magnus was young, he heard stories about his father, he did not liked it. It made him look bad. Many claimed that he will become just like his father, but he won't let that happen. He tried a lot of things to prove everyone that he won't become like his father, but everyone are too judgemental. He almost lost his hope, but still he did not gave up.

He grew up without a mother. Which is very sad. Whenever pups go to train, their mothers will give them home-cooked lunches while Magnus, he only have meals cooked by the chef in their kitchen.

Pups never liked to play with him since they heard the story of his father who mated a werewolf like them which is an ambitious yet reckless idea. They were scared, and disgusted by Magnus. Even though Magnus did not played with the pups at his age, he still manage to be headstrong and ignore all the negative emotions that he felt.

But now, here he is. His hands are chained. His body is weakening since the chains are made of silver. He wanted to beak down and cry. All he ever wanted was to live normally and be with his mate. Even though his life is gloomy, and sad since the very beginning, when Ahyoka stepped in his life, he found a sparkling hope, igniting through his veins, that his mind and heart keeps on reminding him that she is his hope to his freedom, and so does his happiness.

He did believed that, until he found out his mate is lycan which made him think he is becoming like his father.

He did not think it is Ahyoka's fault, it was the fate's fault for making his life miserable. He never experience any happiness in his life until Ahyoka came, but she left him.

She left him.

'She left you because you are a beast, young boy. Just like your father,' the beast said in his mind.

Magnus growled at his wolf and replied, 'No! I will never be like him! Go away! Give me my wolf back! I don't need you! Go away! You're ruining my life!'

The beasts laughed at him, Magnus kept his mouth shut.

'You think I will let your other wolf conquer you, young boy? That weak, pathetic of a wolf? Never! That wolf is too soft to be an Alpha's wolf,' the beast chuckled.

'I don't care! I don't care if he is too soft, I want you to go away and never bother me again!' Magnus growled.

The beast laughed again. He just find Magnus amusing and stupid. It is true that Magnus have two wolves inside him. It's like Ying yang, they are opposite. The other one is good, the other one is bad. Since he was a pup, he did his best to control his bad side and he only use his good wolf only to shift. He don't want to scare people about the beast inside him. He just wanted to be treated normal.

But now he could not control him anymore because of what? Because anger is consuming him.

'Suit yourself kid, but you still can't escape from with me,' the beast said.

After that, the beast did not bother in his mind anymore. He sighed in relief. He is back into his normal sstateonce again. Now, he is thinking of a way to find Ahyoka. But how? What about his pack? He can't leave the pack.

But then, he remembered the witch who helped him. Maybe she could help him on how to find his mate.

---
While traveling with the goddess, I cannot ignore my thoughts about my tribe. How are they? Are they okay?

My thoughts drifted away when Astâtheia stopped walking. She looked at the tall metallic gate in front of us.

"Is this?…"

"Yes. This is the Equinox pack. Be ready, we must make a good impression to the Alpha of this pack and make an alliance," Astâtheia said.

"Okay," I said.

She looked at me and asked, "Are you ready?"

I sighed heavily and nodded my head.

"Always."