Chapter 40 [PJM]

(A/N: Btw, you've already returned so now your staying at Molly's house)

You're deciding to get a tattoo later and another ear piercing. You already have 2 ear piercings on your right ear and one on the left and now your getting a cartilage piercing on the same ear. Jimin oppa said he'll come with you to the shop. You're now deciding on what tattoo to get, now that your mom finally allowed you to. All she said after allowing you was to pick a tattoo that has a special meaning to you.

After lunch, you browsed through pictures with Jimin oppa in the internet. You were stuck between two choices. One was picked by Jimin oppa and the other by you.

Jimin oppa picked this for you because he knew how much you loved music

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Jimin oppa picked this for you because he knew how much you loved music. Ever since you were a child you listened to music for comfort.

 Ever since you were a child you listened to music for comfort

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

This one was picked by you. It symbolizes those loved ones that have left you and are now free. You chose it because you love your family very much no matter what they did. You wanted to remember them even though they aren't in this world anymore. Each bird represents a loved one.

In the end you decided to get both. There was a condition for you to get Jimin oppa's choice though. It was that he had to get it to. It didn't matter where as long as he had the same tattoo. He quickly agreed. You were dumbfounded when he did. You didn't expect for him to agree so quickly, especially since this is going to be stuck on his body for the rest of his life. Your doubting your decision to let him pick one of your tattoos. You do love him but your not sure if that love's gonna last. And IF the two of you part your gonna have a permanent and painful remembrance on your body.

You quickly removed the thought and got up from bed and pushed Jimin oppa out if the door so you could take a bath. You headed to the bathroom and opened the shower. You took a quick bath and dried yourself. Since it was hot af outside you decided to wear a tanktop and a pair of ripped jeans.

 Since it was hot af outside you decided to wear a tanktop and a pair of ripped jeans

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Unexpected Love जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें