Chapter 15

You woke up from the annoying sound of your alarm. You turned it off then remembered the photoshoot. It was still dark and foggy outside when you looked through the window.

You washed your face ang gargled before waking up Jungkook. You then went out of your room and went to the rooms of the other members. You each knocked on their respective doors. When you knocked on Jimin oppa's door there was no response. You tried again and again, but no one answered. You tried calling them, but then again they wouldn't answer. You remembered that you had a key for their room so you quickly went back to your room to get it. You opened Jimin oppa's room and you saw that both him and Monie oppa were peacefully sleeping. You tried shaking Monie oppa to wake him up. Thankfully he did.

Then you tried Jimin oppa. He didn't even give you a reaction. Then suddenly he pulled your arm that made you go onto his bed. Then he hugged you, tight. You blushed so hard and buried your face onto his chest. Then realization came in, you tried to get out of his clasp but you failed. Then you decided to just hug him back and said that you had to go to a photoshoot later. He then hugged you tighter but let you go afterwards. You got out of the bed and he grunted. He opened his phone since he couldn't take a bath yet because Monie oppa was washing up.

You went back to your room after successfully waking up all the members. When you got there Kookie just finished so you went straight to the bathroom. Before you got into the shower you texted the guys to bring bathing suits so you can have a swim after or during the photoshoot.You opened the shower and waited until it was warm. You thought about what Jimin oppa just did to you and you blushed again. How could he do that to you?!, yiu thought. Then you just thought of it as a friendly action afterwards to avoid being embarassed of what he did to you.

You tied your hair into a messy bun and put on a little make-up. You wore your bathing suit under your clothes to look a bit modest.

 You wore your bathing suit under your clothes to look a bit modest

You all gathered next to the van

You all gathered next to the van. Before you got on the car Yoongi oppa gave you his coat, just like last time. He told you to wear it first since it's still cold. Instead of sitting in the passenger's seat you sat beside Yoongi oppa and Jimin oppa since you get a little car sick. You had a few stops to pee and to eat breakfast. You got there at about 9 o'clock since you didm't get into traffic. They took several photos then you had a lunch break.