Chapter 33 [MYG]

When you woke up 'Mr. Min' had his arm on top of your stomach as he hugged you tightly. You tried to gently remove his arm, but it just made tighten his grip around your waist. He groaned and then looked at you. He kissed the tip of your nose and hugged you again.

You told him you had to get up and he groaned even louder, but let you go this time. He changed his position where he's now facing the opposite direction. You giggled at him and checked your phone. It was already 10 o'clock. You took his shirt that was lying down on the floor and placed on yourself. You went to the bathroom and washed your face. You decided to already take a bath so you could go get some coffee. You wore a simple white tee, jeans and a flannel.

 You wore a simple white tee, jeans and a flannel

You grabbed your purse and went out. You rented a bike at a store near your hotel. You checked your phone to see where the closest cafe was, and luckily, there was a cafe that was only a 10 minute drive from the hotel. You rode the bike all the way there and ordered some coffee. You sat down at one of the tables and looked out the window. The scenery was beautiful. The trees were different shades of orange and yellow.

You were mesmerized by the view until you heard your name being called. You got up and walked towards the counter and got your 2 cups of coffee. You thanked the barista and went outside to get your bike. You placed the 2 cups of coffee on the basket and rode the bike back to the hotel. You stopped by at the shop first to return your bike.

When you got back Yoongi oppa was in the bathroom, taking a bath. After a little while he came out, towel on his lower half. By now your used to it already. While he was getting dressed he told you that you should go to the place where Nami island is famous for. He just wore a simple all black outfit.

He took the coffee from the table and the both of you went down

He took the coffee from the table and the both of you went down. He had dragged you back to the place where you rented the bike again and the owner of the store noticed you. " Oh? Didn't you come here earlier? ", he said. You nodded your head and gave her a warm smile. You both got your bikes and thanked the owner.

You were walking beside your bike while going to the place. When you got there the both of you rode the bikes. You recalled the time where Kookie was teaching you how to ride a bike while Yoongi oppa was just right behind you.

While riding the bike, you inhaled the fresh and clean air. You admired the trees and also Yoongi oppa who was riding his bike. After a while, you were exhausted from riding your bikes and you decided to just take a stroll.

You took out your camera from your bag and started to take some pictures. While Yoongi oppa was looking away you sneakily took some pictures of him. Even though you've been together with him for years you were still amazed at his face and the fact that you married this handsome and kind man.

________________

Sorry for the short chapter😅

I'm not sure if I could publish some chapters during this week though. Same with " My One and Only "