Chapter 14

You woke up, washed your face and tied your hair up in a bun. You looked at your notebook to see the schedule, and it says that there are no events for this morning and afternoon. Although there will be a talk show later tonight that you will be attending. You don't have anything to do so you just got your ukelele and started playing it. You got bored after a while and just turned to your phone. You scrolled through your social media and it was filled with news about Bangtan here in the Philippines. After a while you got bored again, then you thought that maybe you could just write a story for fun. So you got your notebook and started filling it with a very romantic story.

After about an hour Kookie woke up and asked what you were doing. You quickly hid your notebook and said it was nothing because your too embarassed about your work and handwriting. It was a good thing that Kookie was obedient to you.

You looked at your phone and saw that they were all active.

CHATROOM:

You: Good morning!

Jin: Morning!

Tae: HAAAAAAIIIIII

Jimin: Hello!

Yoongi: Good morning

Monie: MORNIN'!

Hobi: HALLOO

You: Where do you want to eat breakfast?

Jin: Well we don't know where to go to eat breakfast. Since your from here do you know where to get some food?

You: Okay then, what kind of food do you want?

Monie: How about pancakes?

Yoongi: Sure

Hobi: Okie

Tae: OOOOOKKKKKAAAAAAYYYYY

Jimin: That's fine with me.

Jin: Same

You: Then you guys better wash up already and remember that it's warm or hot here so you better wear something light and loose.

You told Kookie to go to the bathroom first, so you could research on places to eat. You found one that's near the hotel and also got good ratings. Once Kookie was finished you quickly went into the bathroom to take a bath.

After you took a bath you dried your hair and braided it. You wore a jumper with a striped tee and white converse.

 You wore a jumper with a striped tee and white converse

You met them at the van. You drove them because their driver wasn't here yet. It was a 15 minute drive from the hotel to there but man it was noisy. Tae oppa and Hobi oppa were frantically laughing while Jin oppa and Namjoon oppa tried to calm them down. Jimin oppa and Kookie where arguing about who was copying who. Then there was Yoongi oppa sitting quietly beside you. You noticed him give you a look from head to toe, then smiled.