Chapter 35 [MYG]

Last Chapter

----( after 1 month and 2 weeks )-----

YOONGI'S POV

They're going to find out the gender of the baby today. Jungkook and Jin hyung volunteered to plan the gender reveal party. He and Ivana had decided to wear a couples outfit during the party. Well it doesn't exactly look like one but it could be considered as one.

He had woken up at 7:00 am. It was a surprise to him to actually wake up earlier than Ivana on his day off. He'd usually just sleep in but he wanted to make breakfast for his wife. He sluggishly got off from the bed. He doubted himself first but in the end he decided to do what he had originally planned since he was already out of bed.

He did his morning routine and changed into decent clothes. He went out of the apartment and drove to the supermarket. He bought the ingredients he needed to make Ivana a decent meal.

He drove back home and started cooking. He was a pretty decent cook. He often helped Jin hyung in cooking meals for the members. He often dreamt cooking for the one he loved, but he never really thought of cooking for Ivana. She would always insist on her making food. And he admits it tastes great. 😄Super great.😅

It was already 10:00 am when he finished cooking. He decided to just consider it as brunch. He went inside their room and stroked Ivana's hair. He gently whispered to her ear to wake up. She then carefully opened her eyes and gave him a small grin. He told her to come out once she's done doing her morning routine.

IVANA'S POV

When you came out from your room you could smell something. You traced it back to the dining table and saw Yoongi oppa sitting there, holding his phone, clearly waiting for you.

You sat down on the chair and sniffed the food in front of you. Then you took the chopsticks and took a bite. Different kinds tastes burst inside your mouth. You were speechless. Yoongi oppa can cook so well, you thought. You dived in for another bite from the delicacy. Yoongi oppa just giggled and he was amused by your reaction.

After eating you took a bath and wore the clothes that you and Yoongi oppa had picked yesterday. Your outfit consisted of a very loose white shirt, ripped jeans, boots, denim jacket and a white cap. Whereas Yoongi oppa wore a white shirt, simple sweater, ripped jeans, boots, and a cap.

 Whereas Yoongi oppa wore a white shirt, simple sweater, ripped jeans, boots, and a cap

You did your makeup while Yoongi oppa went inside his studio for a while. He said he had to get something. When you were finished you knocked on the door of his studio and he went out. He was now holding a paper bag. You asked him what it was and he said it was a secret and that you'll find out later.

You checked yourself one last time in the mirror and then you left. Kookie said that the venue was at a park. They had rented it out for the whole day.

It took about a 15 minute drive going to the park. You parked your car and saw dozens of people. 'How many people did f*cking Jin oppa invite?', you thought to yourself.