Chapter 37 [PJM]

You've asked your mom when she could meet the boys. She said they could come to the school if they wanted because she was gonna be a bit busy during the whole time you were here. There was one problem tho. She's teaching a bunch of teenagers. It's gonna cause a problem, but hey who cares, it's your mom's fault. She also said she had already talked to her students not to cause a commotion.

---

You were bored. You were just lying down on your bed spacing out. You had nothing to do. Nothing fun was on the tv, social media got a bit boring and you were too lazy to read a book. You got a brilliant idea and got up from your bed.

You walked towards Jimin oppa's room and knocked on the door. Monie oppa shouted that the door was unlocked and for you to come in. You gently open the door and Monie oppa was just watching tv. Jimin oppa was lazily sitting on a chair, watching something on his iPad.

 Jimin oppa was lazily sitting on a chair, watching something on his iPad

Then he noticed you come in he looked up from the screen and at you. He stood up and hugged you, at the same time giving you a peck on the cheek. When he pecked you on the cheek you blushed a little.

He took your hand and pulled you towards his bed. He lied down and patted the space beside him. Without hesitation you plopped right beside him. He put the sheets over the two of you and plugged the other earpiece into your ear. He was watching anime. You rested your head on his shoulder and intertwined your fingers with his.

A few episodes past by, and you didn't notice that you had fallen asleep. When you woke up, Jimin oppa was asleep too. He had his head rested on yours. You couldn't move since you didn't want to disturb his peaceful sleep. You got the nearest pillow and tried your best to replace your head with it, but in the end you failed. You accidentally woke him up. He removed his head that was on top of yours and rubbed both his eyes. He gave you a small smile and then a sudden peck on the lips.

You swear to god this boy is such a flirt, but hey your not complaining. You fixed your hair and then looked at the time. There was still about an hour left until you were gonna have dinner with them outside.

You excused yourself from them first and went to take a bath. You wore a dress-like hoodie, a black cap, and some boots.

 You wore a dress-like hoodie, a black cap, and some boots