Chapter 31 [MYG]

A few more weeks to go and it's gonna be your wedding already. You've actually already finished your residency, so you have all the time in the world right now to plan the wedding. You've already decided and reserved the venue. You've been drawing out the design for your cake lately. Later your going to pick out your dress and then present the design of the cake to get their approval. You're going to have the wedding here in Korea and your family will have to come here.

You've decided with Yoongi that after the wedding he's gonna help you find a building where you can rent and turn it into your clinic.

---

You woke up at 9 o'clock as you usually do. Yoongi oppa already went to work and you decided to watch some kdrama for a while and then take a bath.

After about 4 episodes you sat up form your bed and walked towards the bathroom. You took a long shower and afterwards, dried yourself. You wore something that was easy to take off, so you wouldn't have a hard time in the dressing room. You wore a simple white dress with beige sandals.

 You wore a simple white dress with beige sandals

You grabbed your coat and headed out. You got into your car and started your engine. You drove all the way to the mall and met with Shine and the girls. After meeting with one another and when everyone was already there, you headed for the shop. The color code was pastel blue.

You let the girls pick their dresses first and then it was finally your turn. You tried on so many different dresses and when you saw this bohemian like dress and it matched the venue so much. You also picked out this headdress that was very simple and it matched your dress. Your shoes were white heels with flowers on it.

After paying for everything, you ate dinner with the girls. You talked about who was the bear ringer, flower girls and, blah blah blah. You decided that the bear ringer was going to be Jin and Molly's son. The flower girl's going to be Hee Young of course. Your maid of honor is gonna be Shine and for the best man, Hobi oppa. Yoongi oppa already told you that he agreed that Hobi oppa was gonna be his best man. After discussing a bit more you went home.

--( d-day )--

You woke up early to go to the salon and meet up with the others. You left, Yoongi oppa still sleeping peacefully. You took a bath and wore some casual clothes and drove to the salon.

It took about 4 hours to get your hair and makeup done. Shine was already finished and she went to check on the boys to see if they're ready. Yso went to the venue to see if everyone got there. You spent a little while just scrolling through your phone and then you started changing. You wore the dress and then they added the headdress. You wore your heels and then they adjusted your makeup a bit.

Your eye makeup was a little extra with the glitter but you loved how it looked.