Chapter 3

Jimin: Hello!

You: Hi!

Jimin: So ummm... Sorry to ask this out of the blue, but when I met you I felt that you weren't Korean because of your face and name. Are you not?

You: Yeah I'm not Korean I'm actually Filipino. Thank you for noticing.

Jimin: But how can you be so fluent?

You: Well, ever since I was in Highschool I wanted to go here for college. So I've studied it ever since 7th grade and moved here about 2 years ago.

Jimin: Cool!

* He looks at you with so much amazement and worship *

You: * you blush at his direct gaze straight into you eyes *

Jimin: Oh! I'm sorry am I making you uncomfortable?

You: No, not at all.

Jimin: I'm sorry I usually look into something for a long period of time accidentally.

You: It's fine.

*you said in a soft voice with a smile on your face to comfort him*

You continue while walking around the park. You told him funny stories about school while he told you the hilarious and annoying things his hyungs and dongsaengs do. You exchange funny and cringey jokes and more stories. But despite his stories about his friends being annoying, you can see the love in his eyes while he talks about them. He's sweeter and kinder than what people describe him as.

After that you guys decided to go home and rest. He walked you back to your apartment building. You exchanged a few words before saying goodbye:

You: Thank you for giving me such a wonderful time oppa. I noticed something, you're actually cuter, handsomer, sweeter and kinder than what people give you credit for.

* oops you accidentally said your thoughts outloud *

Jimin: * he widened his eyes in suprise. He then starts blushing and buried his face in his cute smol hands making him cuter in your eyes *

You: Goodbye then!

* you said while opening and closing the door in under 2 seconds because you were so embarassed *

JIMIN'S POV

( when they met )

When she spilled her coffee on him and said sorry as she stood properly, he saw her beautiful face. She looked so sweet and innocent with her brown almond shaped eyes, full lips, complexion as white as the snow, chubby cheeks, curved body and soft voice. When he saw her he fell inlove with her voice, face, and personality. He couldn't help but blush a little.

When he gave her his # and went back to his friends and they ask you what her name was because she was so beautiful. Then he realized his mistake. Without an answer he ran back to her and held her hand to stop her. " Her skin was so smooth and soft " he thought. He quickly dismissed the thought then asked her for her name. He liked her name it was so simple yet to him it meant so much. He thanked her and went back to his friends.

( the date )

He was so busy the past 2 days that he forgot about the beautiful girl. He called her so they meet up. She picked up and and suddenly asked for his age in the middle of their convo. He said his and then asked her. She was 20, he was suprised because how can someone be so mature. But he didn't even know her that well so he decided not to think about anything first.

After practice he went back to his dorm, took a shower, brushed his teeth and hair and decided to wear this:

He was so nervous about meeting her but when he saw her and talked to her it was so natural. He told funny stories and jokes that were somehow cringey. She was funny and a good listener. She is very understanding and smart. He noticed that she was like Yoongi-hyung from all of her stories and the way she acts.

After the date they decided to go home. He walked her back to her apartment. While saying their goodbyes she said that he was much more cuter, handsomer, sweeter, and kinder than what others give him credit for. He blushes because he was embarrassed but at the same time relieved and happy because she thinks of him in that way. " She looks cute when she's embarrassed " he thought.

He went back to his dorm and opened the door when suddenly he saw Hobi-hyung looking at him.

Hobi: What took you so long? Did you meet up with a girl? Ahhahah

* Hobi-hyung said jokingly *

Jimin: I actually did hyung

Hobi: Really?! Who is it Jiminie?

Jimin: Remeber the girl at the càfe? She's the one.

Hobi: Who thought you can ask a girl out your so shy.

Jimin: Goodnight hyung!

* you said quickly ignoring his statement *