Chapter 1. Intro

Author notes: I own no characters in this fanfic unless I decide to add on in the middle of the story. Rated 13+. Contains violence, advanced language.

Chapter one: the beginning of both ends.
October 10 1984 a girl named Naruko Uzumaki was born in a kingdom named Hinoouguó.

Shortly after a nine tailed fox attacked the nearby village that supports them defensively named Konoha.

The current hokage of the village got permission from her parents before giving his life to seal the fox inside of her. Hours later her mother died of sickness. The father was told to have died battling the tailed beast.

Left alone with only the third hokage. The kingdom agreed to allow her to be raised in the village but found the secondary family to rule the kingdom until Naruko is 16 and can become crowned princess. But, there was something else that happened shortly after with the secondairy family discovering the hair to the throne had a younger brother born 17 minutes after she was his name was Naruto Uzumaki.

July 23, 1984 a little boy named Sasuke Uchiha was born at a bad time. The moment he was born his mother was killed, in fact so was the entire Uchiha clan except for two Itachi Uchiha and the young Sasuke Uchiha.

He was left there until a man named Kakashi Hatake stumbled upon the scene. He scrambled around the rubble of the Uchiha village to find only two people alive. A twelve year old boy wearing a name tag after leaving for work stating ,"Hello my name is Itachi Uchiha" holding a newborn with one hand and a bloody kunai knife in the other. He walked over to Kakashi and said," His name is Sasuke Uchiha I don't care for taking out newborns" he said before walking away.

A newborn now lying in Kakashi's hands. He runs back to Konoha and runs to the hokage office. Luckily he was still awake. The Hokage watched Kakashi burst through the door. He looked tired but managed to say," What is it, Kakashi?"

He responds,"I stumbled upon a murder scene of a young boy wiping out his whole clan but this boy!" The hokage gasped and instantly found a place to allow the young one to settle down.