Chapter 11: a visitor from Britan.

Jessica's P.O.V
Finally we arrive in Japan! I feel like it took a week but it only took a few hours. Now we gotta find this Naruko chick and make friends, get her to sign the thing, stay for some time, then BYE BYE JAPAN! I don't hate Japan or anything, and I really like seeing new cultures, but if this girl speaks no English, I'm screwed.

Naruko's P.O.V
Me and Naruto were walking when the rest of the rookie nine came. "Hey! Naruko, why did you run off with that doofus yesterday?" Ino asked with a snarky tone.

"Well, things were getting crazy so we decided to leave." I reply. "Well... Who is he?!" Kiba asked, getting mad. "Are you guys all idiots? Isn't it obvious?" Shikamaru lazily said. Everyone stares blankly,"Look at them, matching cloths, matching hair, matching eyes! They are obviously related in some way!!" "Wha? Naruko, is that true? It can't be all your family is dead!" Ino asked, confused.

*sigh* "Everyone, this is my twin brother, Naruto Uzumaki. He came cause he wants to A. Get to know me more and B. He wants to learn our traditions since it's his dream to be Hokage." I say.

"No. I don't believe it. There is no evidence that it is true." Shino spoke. "Actually, there is. We got a D.N.A test done and the results were..." I took out the paper and showed it,"...Positive."

"W-w-wow N-Naruko. That's r-really c-cool." Hinata shuddered. "Thanks. We're gonna go now." I grab Naruto's hand and whisper,"Naruto, someone is here. Here for us. I don't know who or why. But they are."

Jessica's P.O.V

Good thing we landed only ten minutes away from her village Konoha. I hate long drives. So she is a Genin which is like the lowest rank even though she is supposed to be really powerful.

I don't know her techniques. It's hard to tell if she will be a good fighter, I'll need to test her myself. Maybe she is trying out to be next rank so she can just be called better.

I don't believe in ranks, I myself, am Britain's youngest Jounin. I'm 12 so it took lots of training but I'm teaching my own class now. They. Are. The. Same. Age. As. Me.

Any ways we are in her village so I walk and see a big crowd. I look at the picture that Mr. Todrec gave me of the brother and sister. I look in the middle of the crowd. 'It's them.' I think to myself. "Thanks, we're gonna go now." She says and escapes the crowd. I briefly see her whisper into her brothers ear.

I walk casually twords that direction without noticing my crown still on. "Hey what's that toy crown on your head?" A fat kid asked. I ignored him. "Hey, he asked you a question!" Some snarky blond replied. "None of your business." I say in a monotone and walk. Two kids followed me.

"Are you interested in our friend, Naruko?" A boy asked once farther from the crowd. "Yes I am, in fact, that is why I came to Japan from Britain. I must speak with her. Why?" I replied "We need to know who you are." A girl said. "I don't have time for this." I say. I look in the distance, I barely see her.

"I have no time for this." I say. "Stop." The boy said. Before I said anything a pink haired girl and a raven haired boy were in front of me. "What is it you need her for?" He asked. "Ok, I'm here from Britain to sign an alliance paper thingy so we don't go to war, or something." I reply and show him the paper. "NARUKO! NARUTO! COME HERE." The two both yelled at them at the same time. They stopped running and came over here.

Naruko's P.O.V

Me and Naruto went over and saw some girl. "Who's this?" I ask. "I think she is from Britain trying to sign an alliance form." Sasuke said. I nod and turn to the girl. "What is your name?" I ask. "Jessica Marita Rina. I come from Britain to make an alliance. And your Naruko Uzumaki, Yes?" She says. "I am. This is my brother Na-" I was saying but Jessica cut me off,"Naruto Uzumaki, yes?" She asked. How dose she know us.

Jessica's P.O.V

She then says,"You look and sound a little annoyed, Jessica. Is something wrong?" Naruko asks. "Ugh. You can tell." I say. "Tell what?" She asked. "I really actually DON'T WANT TO DO THIS! My Mom is making me. Please just say yes or no, preferably yes."

"Alright, I'll sign, under one condition." She says. "What?" I ask. "You have to spend the week with us in Konoha." She replied. "Well SURPRISE SURPRISE, I was being forced to as long as you say yes, anyway so. I have 0 choices, now do I?" I say. "Huh, I guess your right." She replied.

Time skip-that night

"...And That was how I became Britain's youngest Jounin." I say. "Cool. Wow it's late, you should probably settle into bed now." Naruko tells me. Sasuke nods in agreement. "I'll get going soon." He said. Alright, I went to the room I was sleeping in and set everything up.

Sasuke's P.O.V

I lean in to kiss Naruko goodbye after Jessica left. It lasted around five seconds. "Night Naruko-Chan, I'll see you tomorrow." I say. "Night Sasuke-Kun." She giggled and gave me a peck on the cheek. I left her house and went over to mine.

Naruko's P.O.V

After Sasuke left I shut off the lights, Jessica came in and I scared her. "Haha! You should see your face!" I say. We both find somewhere on the floor to put our sleeping bags.

After we got the right spot I went to sleep very quickly and entered my dream world. BAMM BAMM was all I heard before waking up to a masked villager setting the house on fire.