Chapter 8

Chapter 8, Attack on Hinoouguó part 2. A KISS?!

Naruko's P.O.V
It all happened fast, the battle with Orochimaru. I expected my brother to do something but all he did was watch us in fear next to Lady Kokona. But there is one thing interesting that happened during the battle...

Flashback

Sasuke Is really out of breath. Sakura was throwing Kunai and I was guarding and trying to hit blows. Sasuke try's getting Orochimaru again but this time, after he dodged the attack, his chakra reached a limit and broke the seal I gave him!

My eyes widened,"Ok... New plan! Sakura take them and run. I will stay back and stop Sasuke." "From what?" Sakura asked. "From the cursed mark." I replied,"Now quick, GO!" They all nodded with Lady Kokona being the only one who understands what I was talking about

I take out my wand and go to Sasuke. I have to quickly do the spell that will allow him to fight again. After doing the spell before anything bad happened, I stopped the cursed mark. Sasuke snapped back into himself.

He fell and I caught him. While Orochimaru was still confused, I blasted him in the face and tied him down, chopping him into little pieces after pulling the chakra strings a little-who am I kidding a lot to tightly.

I ran to Sakura and the others with a unconscious Sasuke in my arms. After getting there Naruto asked me,"Oh my god! What happened?!" I just replied,"He passed out from a spell I did on him so he didn't uhh... snap." "What about Orochimaru?" Sakura asked. "Uhhhhhhhhh... well I maybe kinda sorta accidentally cut him into multiple pieces when I was tying him with chakra strings..." I replied awkwardly

Flashback end

We (and by we I mean me, myself, and I) were standing in Sasuke's room waiting for him to wake up from his deep... deep... DEEP slumber. After another minute, Sasuke finally wakes up. I explained the whole story with the cursed marks activation and how everyone else got tired of waiting for him to get up.

"Wow, Thanks Naruko-Chan." Sasuke said to me. Now listen here, I have known Sasuke for years and depending on what he called me, I can tell his emotion. Me being called Naruko was the normal happy hiding emo Sasuke. M'lady or Ma'am or Ms.Uzumaki or Princess was when the conversation was serious and intense. But this is the first time he called me Naruko-Chan!

"Oh... no problem." I say. I was sitting on the edge of the bed he was laying on while facing him. He sat up and looked at me in the eye. I felt a warm, burning feeling in my stomach and a blush peak my cheeks. Sasuke started getting closer and closer to me, the closer he got, the darker and heavier the blush on my cheeks were. Until he was an inch away from away from me, our lips almost touching, he says,"Well, I know it's a really weird way to thank you but..." he then closed the space between our lips, putting my face tomato red, not kissing back from shock.

After a few more second, I gave to his touch and kissed him back. The kiss was hot and passionate and I couldn't help but moan into the kiss.
He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance, I allowed him. We were making out for like NO REA- Wait... Sasuke made his move on me so... that would mean that he- woah! Sasuke Uchiha (the emo king loved by all girls) had a crush on me!

After a while, we finally pulled back when Sasuke caught his breath and I caught mine. He said to me,"My Naruko-Chan, I wanted to say this for some time now but... I love you..." I had no idea what to say. I thought for a moment until I decided how close we've been and how often I felt the warm feeling in my stomach around ONLY Sasuke! I liked him too! "Sasuke I-I love you too."

"Naruko-Chan... will you go out with me and be my girlfriend?" He asked. "Yes," I replied,"but it has to be a secret until I'm sixteen- and don't pretend you don't know why!" He sighed,"You can see right through me... I promise to keep our dates a secret."

"Sasuke-Kun, I'm going to go and tell everyone you're up now." I said to him

Sasuke's P.O.V

I did it, I confessed to a princess and she likes me back! Not only that but after hearing the Kun she put at the end of my name, I fell into a mini trance and, based on how Naruko looked, she did the same when I added the word Chan at the end of her name.

Sakura's P.O.V

Naruko came through the door and was smiling. "Did you get tired of waiting in there too finally?" Naruto asked. "No, Silly! He's awake! Come on!" She replied.

'Wow' I think,'I always liked Sasuke and knew he was strong but he was supposed to wake up in an hour or so... man he is HOT!'

Naruto's P.O.V

I really want to know my sister more. It makes sense I don't know her, we only just met. But her first impression on me was that she is brave and strong... she probably thinks that I'm a scared whimp who can't fight at all, even though that is the exact opposite.

Ever since last Kokona told me that I can't be king, I set for the next best thing! Being hokage of the leaf village! Lady Kokona told me Naruko was raised in the hidden leaf. She knows wat more about it than I do, so do her friends. Maybe I should ask them if I can come back with them to check out the village, Lady Kokona won't mind!

Right?