Chapter 10

Chapter 10: A day in Konoha!:

Naruto's P.O.V

"So are you still in the Chunin exams?" I ask my sister. "Actually, yeah, I am." She replies. "Well, shouldn't you be training?" "Nah, we have like another 2 weeks." She said."So?! Hey! Maybe I can help you train!" I say. "Oh alright! But the thing I need most work on is Genjutsu so..." She is saying. "That's perfect! I need work on breaking Genjutsu! So we can both train!" I exclaimed. "That's perfect! We can train in a Uh... less busy training ground." She said.

Naruko's P.O.V

We went to training ground 3 and there was a little group of ki- wait. Is that Konohamaru and his team?!

Wow! In never thought that they of all people would be together.

When my class was split into teams, most of us barely knew one another! Woah! I sound like I'm one of those,"BACK IN MA DAE WE DIDN'T (Insert modern trend) INSTEAD WE (Insert exact FREKING opposite of said modern trend)!"

Once we got closer the girl, uhh, what's her name, Moegi, was talking to Konohamaru when she whispered something to him.

I go to my brothers ear and whispered,"Be prepared. I'm still pretty sure that these kids are crazy about me.!"

"HEY BOSS! COME OVER HERE!!" Konohamaru called to me. "Boss?!" Naruto asked with a chuckle. I nodded. "Wow. A great leader already!" He replied. "HAHA! Funny." I said then walked over to Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon with Naruto following me.

Once we were close to them I just cleared my thought and said,"Hey Konohamaru! Nice ta see ya!" "Who's that?" Udon asked, referring to Naruto.

"Uh. Well after the Chunin exams, me and my friends traveled and hit a point where we talked and after some D.N.A tests, I found out that well. This is Naruto Uzumaki, My twin brother." I explained. "WOAH!!" They all exclaimed. "So, what brings him here?" Moegi asked. "Well, since this little sucker always wanted to be Hokage of the Leaf," I elbowed Naruto playfully,"He's gonna come and stay for a while!"

"Cool!" Konohamaru exclaimed. "Were just gonna train on the other side of the field, got it?" "YEAH!" Konohamaru exclaimed.

Me and Naruto trained for a while. I placed a hypnotizing Gen-jutsu on him, and he had to break it. It helped my Gen-jutsu skills and Naruto's breaking Gen-jutsu skills! A win-win!

After Naruto finally broke the Gen-jutsu, he was panting out of breath. I think for a moment,'I know Naruto came here to see the village and meet the people and learn the customs, but it's so hard unless we both- enjoy it...' "Hey, Naruto!?" I asked. "What is it?" He asked still panting.
"Wanna go to the BEST ramen place in the world, Ichiraku Ramen?!" I asked him "NOTHING, is better then chef Mogrona's ramen!" He exclaimed in dis-belief  "Trust me, it is." I replied. "Then let's go! I wanna see how wrong you are!" He laughed. I nodded and leaded the way

??? P.O.V
"HONEY! GET PACKED YOUR LEAVING TOMORROW!" Mom yelled from downstairs. "UGH! FINE! I don't even wanna do this..." I murmur the last part to myself. I grabbed a handful of shirts, skirts, and dresses and put them in my suitcase.

'I can't believe I have to go to FREKING Japan! Why do I have to meet the future crowned princess of the leading country Hinoouguó, just because I'M the princess, of England! YAY POLITICS!!!'

Naruto's P.O.V

"WOAH! You where right! This IS the best!" I told Naruko with a mouthful of ramen. "Hehe, told ya!" She replied. I looked at her bowl and she FINISHED! We've had our bowls for less than 10 seconds and SHE FINISHED!

"How did you finish that so fast?!" I asked only just now finishing my ramen. "I've been eating this ramen for like 4 or 5 years, Naruto. I have my ways!" She told me. 'I have my ways?' I thought,'looks like we already have a lot in common.'

Naruko's P.O.V

After eating I payed but then, I noticed something. Both me and Naruto's hair we're turning brown. "¡Naruto, nuestro pelo y ojos! ¡Ellos recurren a la otra forma de venir!" I said (Translation,  Naruto our hair and eyes are turning normal! LETS GO!.).

We run to my house and once there, my hair was almost done turning brown and the top turning white, "REVERSE!" I yell pointing at both of us so we both turn normal "Phew. That was close." I say, my hair a little longer (I bet that by the time I'm 14, I'll be human Repunzel!"

??? P.O.V

In our 10 hour flight to Japan, I begin thinking. 'What dose this chick look like? Dose she got any siblings? If she dose are they with her? What's this girls name? What if she is a nerd? What if I can't find her?' "Jessica, 8 hours till Japan!" Mr. Todrec told me. "Yaaay..." I say sarcastically.

"Hey Mr. Todrec?" I say getting the Butler's attention. "Yes, Jessica?" He asks. "What is the girl I'm meeting's name?" I ask him. "Well her name is Naruko Uzumaki and is suspected to be with her twin brother, Naruto Uzumaki." He replies. "Weird names..." I say. "Indeed they are." Todrec replies

I.Don't. Want. To. Do. This. Please. Save. Me!

Why? Why Japan? Why not AMERICA? I don't KNOW any FREAKING JAPANESE! HOW DO I TALK TO THIS CHICK?!!!!!!

Naruto's P.O.V

*SNEEZE*

Naruko's P.O.V

*SNEEZE*

"Lady Kokona is probably talking about us." I say. Naruto nods in agreement. "But about what?" He asks. "Who knows!? Probably some old Lady crap. You know?" I reply.

"I believe it. Hey believe it. That's a good cahchfrase!" He yells. "Oh dear Kami, help me." I say

(A.N) So with the ??? Girl. Her name is Jessica Marita Rina. Future queen of the Shinobi's of England. Hinoouguó is the leading shinobi land in Japan. They are looking to sign a peace treating so there will be no wars and they will be allies instead of enemies in any wars. That's it ok BYE!