Chapter 6 forest of death part two

Chapter 6: forest of death part 2:

They entered the forest of death with an earth scroll, found some were to hide and prepare for a little. Naruko went to use the bathroom and someone tried to kidnap her when she grabbed her wand and said,"¡ira desietezorros, sietecolas denuevetécnica!" And the wand glowed and the man passed out. She searched his pockets and found the heaven scroll in his pocket, then Sasuke and Sakura came.

Sasuke and Sakura were waiting when they heard Naruko scream,"¡ira desietezorros, sietecolas denduevetécnica!"

They turned around and naruko was holding a heaven scroll in her hand. She looked down a grass ninja, but the person that Orochimaru is hiding as isn't that person but is a grass ninja!

"Sasuke, how many teams from the grass village passed to the second round? I can't remember..." Naruko asked, throwing the heaven scroll to him. Sasuke caught the scroll then replied," I think... 2" "that is what I thought." Naruko said trying to hide a worried tone she took out a camera and a scroll from her backpack.

She took a picture of the ninja and it printed it out. Pasted it on a scroll and wrote some words, made a hand signal and a seal. She did something with her hands, it wasn't a hand signal, just a hand movement. 'Three two one....... zero'

Naruko counted in her head and once she reached zero, threw the scroll in the air. Said scroll was quickly scooped up by a bird and quickly flew away.

"Uhh, did that bird just take the scroll that you wrote on?" Sakura asked confused. "Uhh... well yeah but.. look, I got the scroll!" Naruko replied and smiled. In a minute the scroll landed in front of Naruko. She picked it up and it said "Yes." Her eyes widened.

"Sasuke, hay alguien sobre-" Naruko was trying to talk to Sasuke untill she was cut off by," Hmm, very interesting.... multilingual, but how powerful?" A strange voice was heard giggling slightly."ITS HIM!!" Naruko screamed in fear.

"Who is 'he' exactly?" Sakura asked. "Orochimaru, thats who." Naruko replied," SHOW YOURSELF!!" "Well well well, looks like you know a little secret... oh well, no Genin can be stronger than me." He appeared out of the shadows. "Who said I was a normal genin?" Naruko said then took out a scroll opened it and glanced at it for a quick second.

She took out her Kunai and stood in front of Sasuke. "Stay back, Sasuke..... This guy he's, trying to-" Naruko was telling Sasuke until he interrupted," Code orange! CODE ORANGE!!" Naruko's eyes widened.

She looked at her normally blond hair that was now turning brown. She took out a mirror that was slightly cracked from her bag, her right eye was turning pink she closed it and ran behind a tree. "Huh? What just-" Sakura was interrupted by a bright light flashing behind a tree and Naruko came running out with slightly longer blond pigtails.

"Don't worry about that, right now we need to keep this guy away from Sasuke." Naruko told Sakura. "What? Why me?" Sasuke asked. "I know his objective, and..... well. He's trying to..... ugh! Why can't I just....... lets just say he's trying to do something bad. Ok?" She told him, unable to explain what really happened.

She quickly scribbled something on a scroll and sent it up in the air, and soon caught by the same eagle that had before.

"Exactly how-" Sasuke was trying to ask but was interrupted by seeing Naruko's Hair turning dark brown," Naruko.... code orange. CODE ORANGE!!" "Wha- again?" Naruko replied and took some of her hair to look at it, (Author's note: The next part is in Spanish but you need to understand it so I'm translating.) "Cualquier momento, esto podría haber sucedido pero pasa ahora!? ¡UGH! Donde debo ir a - no importa tengo una idea."

(Translation,"Any time this could have happened but it happens NOW!? UGH! Where should I go to- never mind I have an idea.")

"Sakura, stay by Sasuke, and whatever the HELL you do, don't let that "man" touch him!!" Naruko told Sakura and ran. Quickly too.

The faster she rand the faster her hair turned brown. The hair on top was turning white, and her eyes where pink and turning kawaii.

Eventually she found a tree far enough from the battle area. She glanced the area, making sure no one, or nothing, was around. Then

*CRACK*

"Who is there?" She asked to a nothing that was something.

*BARK BARK*

That sounded like Akamaru... it's Kiba isn't it. "Kiba, Akamaru, Shino, Hinata? Is that you guys?" She asked. They probably hid because she is in her real form.

"How do you know our names?" A bland voice asked. She knew that voice, very well in fact, but she couldn't say why or they would know something is up. "Nya!" Suddenly a burning sensation started on her chest.

She fell to the ground as she winced in pain, her real form was finished.

Shino stood up after seeing her fall,"I think that she won't hurt us." He said."Ok." Kiba said and stood up with Akamaru on his head, followed by Hinata. Shino walked up to Naruko, not knowing who she was of course.

"Who are you and who is your team?" Shino asked. "Grr." Was all Naruko replied with, since she is still in pain.

"Answer the question." He said in an intimidating tone. "BARK! BARF BARK BAHRK!!" Akamaru was barking nonstop. "Akamaru calm down! What is it boy?" Kiba asked. "Bark!! Bark Bark Bark!" "What? That's impossible it looks nothing like her!!" Kiba said confused.

"Kiba, w- what is he saying?" Hinata asked. "He said that she is Naruko." He said, stubbornly. "Is that true?" Shino asked, in front of the true Naruko.

Still in pain, she wasn't able to talk so she shook her head. She still wasn't of age to tell anyone about who she really is.

Kiba walked to her and smelled her. "He's right, she has to be lying! She smells just like Naruko!" Kiba said to his team.

Suddenly she changed back to herself and the burning went away,"oh mierda..." (Translaition: Oh crap...) Naruko said quietly and stood up. "Why did you lie, Naruko?" Kiba asked. "Y-Yeah Naruko Chan, i-is there some-something wrong?" Hinata asked her.

"Uh well umm I uhh... BYE!!" She yelled then ran back to Sasuke and Sakura.
Naruko's P.O.V
They were fighting Orochimaru and obviously losing although Sasuke had no curse mark yet, so that was a win I guess? I strait up tackled him, in the process I removed his mask on purpose.

"Oi snake face, surprised to see me?" I have a mischievous grin, holding the mask in my hand. "What the- He has two faces?! Ok, what's going on?!" Sakura asked.

"Uh, no idea." I said. "So tell me why you want to give Sasuke the curse mark?" I asked Orochimaru. "How do you know about the- wait a minute is it- but she said that-" Orochimaru was tripping over his own tong "Kokona Monsitu you have some explaining to do later." He murmured "Anyways, back to business." He hopped to Sasuke and bit his neck then ran away to the trees.

"SASUKE!" Me and Sakura gasped at the same time. He passed out and before he fell, I caught him.

"Sakura. We need to find shelter. Come on!" I said to Sakura,"Alright." She replied. After a little bit we found a little cave. I was thinking until I decided that I should tell her about being a princess.

"Hey, Sakura?" I asked to get her attention, breaking the silence that was there. "What is it, Naruko?" She asked me. "Well I was just thinking and I think now may be an appropriate time to tell you." I was saying I paused a second and looked at Sakura, she nodded.

I continued,"Strange things where happening and when you asked for answers, I said I didn't know but I..... I was lying. There is something that me and Sasuke-Kun have been hiding from you." I said then looked at her with a pause.

"Well, What is it?!" She asked both angry and concerned. "The truth is I'm a- well - your gonna think I'm lying but I'm not okay?! I'm a- a princess!" I said to her... finally revealing the truth.