Chapter 4, becoming Genin

Chapter 4: Now a ninja:

Naruko had just become a ninja and it was now orientation. Naruko got there pretty early but Sasuke was there first, along with a few others.

When she walked in the door and saw Sasuke, she was about to walk down and plop herself at the same table on seat away from him.

As she walked down Shikamaru came over to her and said,"Hey Naruko, this orientation is only for people who passed the test." Naruko tried to act like her character and said,"uh- well look at this!" She pointed at her headband that was currently on her head," You can only get one of these if you passed!" Shikamaru said,"Yeah yeah whatever" and walked away.

Naruko then proceeded to walk to the same table as Sasuke. The table had 3 seats Sasuke was on the edge closest to the stairs. Naruko was going to say something to him when the door bursted open. There stood Ino and Sakura at the door, they began screaming and fighting about to attempt to pull each others hair out for... well only god knows the reason why.

Probably about Sasuke, or something stupid like that.

They then both realized Sasuke was there, ignoring Naruko standing next to him, Sakura said loud enough for him to hear," Hey, Sasuke! Do you mind if I sit next to you?!" Ino gasped,"Hey he doesn't want to sit next to you he wants to sit next to me!" "NO ME!" Sakura replied in a different tone as they began screaming at each other again.

Naruko then said to Sasuke," Hey Sasuke!" "Oh, hey Naruko." Sasuke replied. The two had become really good friends since Sasuke had found out she was a princess. A scary, strong, princess. She sat on the other side closest to the wall.

"Why aren't you siting in the middle seat?" Sasuke asked. "Cause, I don't wanna get caught up in that!" She tilted her head to Sakura and Ino still fighting.

"Who ever gets to the seat first sits there!" Sakura said fast and ran to the seat and made it to sit. "HEY YOU LITTLE CHEAT!!" Ino screamed. "Haha!" Sakura laughed then gave a kawai face.

Ino rushed at Sakura and hopped in her direction. Naruko's character was supposed to want to be best friends with Sakura so to keep her character she stood up and easily pulled Ino off of Sakura. She held Ino back and asked,"Sakura are you ok?" "Uh, yeah thanks!" Sakura replied. "No problem!" Naruko smiled.

Naruko managed to move Ino to a table behind them and sat back in her seat next to Sakura.
As there Sensei said the teams Naruko waited to hear her name untill,"Team 7: Sasuke Uchiha, Sakura Haruno, and Naruko Uzumaki." Naruko Sasuke and Sakura all smiled. They were a group that would get along together.

They later stayed afterward waiting for there sensei. "Why is he late?!" Naruko said pacing back and forth. "No idea." Sakura replied standing in the corner. They heard footsteps come to the door, it slided open to reveal a man with white hair and his headband covering one eye. (In this version there is no eraser prank.)

"Hey! Are you our Sensei?" Sakura asked "Yes. I am" the man said "ahem..." Naruko waited, "Will you tell us your name?!" "Oh yes, my name is Kakashi Hatake you can call me Kakashi sensei." There introduction was short but they had to go to an open field and not to eat breakfast or they will throw up! What kind of person does that?!

The next day at 6AM they all gathered together. Tired they waited around two or three hours. Kakashi sensei showed up. "Uff! It's about time! You said be here at six and ya show up at nine!" Naruko yelled. This was not the real her, this was who she pretended to be.

"Yeah! What's the big idea huh? To make us suffer?!" Sakura said, agreeing with Naruko. Sasuke stayed silent. "My apologies," Kakashi sensei said,"I got lost on the mysterious path of life." "THATS BULLCRAP!" Naruko and Sakura screamed. Sasuke just sighed, not at Naruko, he knew she was acting. He was sighing at Sakura.

They continued and Kakashi-Sensei said,"You have to take these bells from me. That's all you have to do to pass!" "Great! That means this will be a peice of cake!" Naruko exclaimed. "Ready, on the count of three. 1...2........3 GO!" They disappeared.

Suddenly Naruko was standing on a nearby rock,"HEY OLD MAN YOU ME FAIR AND SQUARE RIGHT NOW!" Naruko screamed and hopped down in front of him.

"All right if you say so." Kakashi sensei said. Naruko has practiced the night before. She opened her backpack without struggle or taking it off and pulled out her wand. It was gold with a white and red diamond heart then a golden crown at the top

"wha- but wands like that only belong to-" *SNAP* Naruko snapped her fingers and he stoped talking. "Control jutsu!" She yelled and pointed the wand at him.

Both of there eyes turned pink and kawai. He walked up to her and gave her both bells. She took one and threw the others into the bushes. "Remove!" Naruko yelled. There eyes turned back to normal color. "What. Impossible! Only the kingdom of Hinoougó has wands like that, but there are only! That means your-" Kakashi stuttered. Naruko ran up to him," Forget everything you know, everything you know about me and Hinoougó." Naruko whispered then pointed the wand and put it away.

Sakura stood up,"I am so confused!" Sasuke stood up and looked in the bushes for where the bell was and picked it up. "Got it." He said "Uh I guess everyone passed? I'm not exactly sure though... but whatever." Kakashi said.

"Sweet alright!" Sasuke ran to Naruko,"Never do that again it's to risky! You know what would happen!" Sasuke said too close to Naruko. "Woah personal space." She said pushing him back. "Sorry m'lady it's just... you know it's risky to do that especially with a highly skilled and intelligent jonin!" Sasuke was worried