Chapter 20 -Ending-

Hey guys. This is the last chapter. I am making a sequel. It's gonna be called,'The Two Foxes in Love," and there is a reason you don't understand the title. Please enjoy the 20th chapter of my most popular book. Enjoy, the reason I now feel confident. (Also this chapter is long as fuck.)

-NARUKO POV-

Waking up, I find myself in a cave. Next to me laid my older cousin, Karin Uzumaki.

The chains next to me are simply sealed. I quickly unseal them and undo Karin's chains. I shake her awake,"Karin!"

It takes a minute for her to wake up. "Oh no... oh no! Shit!" She began cursing.

"What is it Karin?! " I asked, my voice getting darker at the end.

"We are in Orochimaru-Sama's lair, dattebasa!" Karin answered in panic. "You know where the exits are?" I asked. Karin nods.

"Think you ca-?" I was beginning before the door opened. What it revealed, I couldn't believe my eyes.

-NARUTO POV-
-OMAKE(1)-

The moment Naruko passed out, she disappeared. "Wait...I wonder if Sasuke..." I said.

Yahiko looked at me with wide eyes. I wave my hands, signifying to follow me. I lead him in to Sasuke's room.

In there we find an empty bed. We are the only ones in the house.

Me and Yahiko are alone!

-NARUKO POV-

Sasuke stood there.

I couldn't believe my eyes. "Wh-who's that?" Karin asked, blushing.

"That's Uchiha Sasuke, my boyfriend." I said. Karin nodded. Sasuke was looking down at the ground. The moment he looked up, his eyes widened.

"Naruko! W-what are you doing here?!" He yelled. I ran up and hugged him,"I-I don't know. I was just looking for Karin and then I passed out and now I'm here!" I explained.

Sasuke looked in to my eyes and gave me a small peck on the lips,"Are you ok?" He asked. I nod,"I'm fine."

Karin was just standing there. "Um...Sasuke. That is my cousin, Karin Uzumaki." Sasuke nods.

"It's great to meet you, Karin." Sasuke said in a monotoned voice. Little did Karin know, there was a small bit of emotion behind the confident words of his.

Pity.

Sasuke knew how poorly the people here were treated. He quickly began to pity them, and hope that one day they can find a better life. In a better area.

"We need to get out of here! Lady-Kokona has requested Naruto to be back. She could need him at any minute now! And Sasuke, we are getting rid of that seal on you." I said.

"Wait! Naruko! There are only two of us, dattebasa! We may not have enough energy." Karin said.

"We are only getting rid of his, yours and mine will be removed with the assistance of Yahiko and Naruto, dattebane." I said. Karin sighed, but nodded.