Chapter 12

-time skip-
Naruko POV

"I'll see you later Jess!" I tell her. "Bye!"

-another time skip cause laziness-

I got a note from lady Kokona. And it was telling me that Orochimaru is still alive! I go and tell Sasuke and Naruto and we go to Hinoougó to try and save lady Kokona.

-at Hinoougó-

Me and Naruto in our true forms, run into the palace. Orochimaru was right at the entrance and FREAKING BIT MY NEee———

Sasuke's pov

Orochimaru just gave Naruko the cursed mark!! 'No, my love! I hate to see this happening!' I think. "NARUKO!! No! Why? Is this gonna happen to everyone?" Naruto complains. I look forward and lady Kokona is sitting, crying.

I rush to her and see,'she's dead...' "Naruto! Get over here!" I yelled. "Why?!" He asked. "I-I think lady Kokona is... is dead!." I reply. "Wha-" he try's saying till Naruko woke up and stood up,"IM OK!" She screamed. She picked up the confused Orochimaru and threw him out a window. 'Alrighty then' I think

Naruko's POV

"Ugh. I see lady Kokona managed to get herself "killed" again." I say, putting air quotes around killed. "What do you mean "killed"?" Naruto asked. "It means, she isn't dead! Baka!" I say looking at the needles in her neck.

"What! That's impossible! Sasuke checked her pulse! SHE. IS. DEAD!!!" Naruto yelled. "Naruto calm down, let me explain. These needles, that are in her neck, if put in certain veins, could simulate death for around 5 minutes to 15 minutes. My guess is that she wanted to make it look like she killed herself so Orochimaru won't hurt anyone." I explained.

"So, she's NOT dead?" Naruto asked. "Yeah... Sasuke, you alright? I mean, you've been pretty silent." I said, "Hn." He says. I walk over to him. I grab his hair and shake his head while saying,"You never talk like this!" I let go of his hair,"So, whatcha thinkin' bout?" I ask. I can tell he is thinking cause he has his thinking face.

"Naruto, how much Spanish do you know?" Sasuke asks. "None. Zip, zilch, zero." He said. "Estaba pensando cuando la señora Kokona despierta, tal vez nos deberíamos decirle acerca de nosotros." (Trans: I was thinking when Lady Kokona wakes up, maybe we should tell her about us.) "¿ESTÁS LOCO?! ¡NOS MATARÍA!" (Trans: ARE YOU INSANE?! SHE WOULD KILL US!)

"But we have to." Sasuke said. "FINE! But, we should tell Naruto before we tell Lady Kokona." I say "Alright." He replied. "Naruto... Me and Sasuke need to talk with you." I say and look up to make sure Naruto is listening. He nodded. "Well, me and Sasuke, ever since we got back from the last battle with Orochimaru, have been... Dating." I said, easing into the words. "Wha- wait, if you guys really are dating, kiss." Naruto said, not believing what we told him.

At the same time, Naruko and Sasuke shrugged. "Uh, alright?" Naruko said. She walked to Sasuke and they kissed for around, 3 seconds, then stopped. Naruko glares at Naruto, "was that enough for you? Or do ya want us to go to sleep in the same bed, too?" "No, nononono, tha-that was fine." He replied

-time skip (2 minutes!)-

Lady Kokona wakes up, and after help, she is fine in the infirmary.

-Time skip AND place change (Konoha)-

(Authors note- I forgot to do the part when Naruko meets Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon, sooooooo, pretend I DID! K? We good? We good!)

I begin walking home with Naruto, when I hear LOUD footsteps. I look behind me (along with Naruto) and see a box with six holes in pairs of two and six feet. I sigh. "There is no such thing as a rock, with six holes, perfectly square, and six feet."

Konohamaru, Moegi, and Udon, all come out of their little box-rock-thing," Ahh maaan! You got us! Anywaaay, wanna play ninja with us?" Konohamaru asks. "Wha-guys, I can't. I just got back from a long trip, and I need to train." "BUT YOU PROMISED!!" Konohamaru yells. 'When did I promise that?' I wonder in my head. "Are you two best friends yet? OHH WAIT! I KNOW! You found out you actually AREN'T related, and started dating!" Konohamaru said. Naruto turned red with anger, while I well, was red like a tomato from embarrassment.

"You!!!" Naruto whisper yells. He starts chasing Konohamaru with everyone else following until *CRASH* Konohamaru bumps into a boy in what looks like a cat cosplay and face paint. "HEY KID! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" He yells. "I-I'm sorry it-it was an accident." Konohamaru said.

"Yeah sure it was!" He said sarcastically. Right before he picked him up, I got it. The Sand Siblings! "K-Kankuro, T-Temari... is that you?" I ask the two. "I knew they looked familiar, but you figured it out before I did! Great job, kit!" 'Stupid fox! SHUT IT IN THERE!'

"And who are you?" Temari asked. 'Right! They don't know I'm in a henge...' I thought. "Uh-well I am a lot of people." I said. I was quoting our most funny conversation so hopefully she can get it.

"Wha-bu-she is-HOW?!" Temari stuttered. "Kankuro, put the boy down." A pale voice said. A smile spread around my face,"Now, Temari, what are you stuttering about?" He asked

"This girl is the pr-" Temari began but before she continued, I gathered Naruto, Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro, then shushined us to my CLEAN house.

"Wha-why did you do that?" Naruto asked. "Oh pretend like you don't know, baka." I reply. "So code R.H, alright, Naruto?" Naruto nods. I take out my wand and poof is into our normal form. "I knew it! It is you two!" Temari shouted. "Lady N-Naruko!" Kankuro stutters. Gaara is just wide eyed.

"Yup you got it right!" Me and Naruto say in Unison. The three looked, confused. Oh-well!