Chapter 16

Naruko POV

I wake up in my brothers embrace. I notice we are both in our Hinoougó forms. I gently shake him awake,"Naruto. Wake up." He groans,"In a minute." "I bought Ichiraku ramen to-go!!!" I teased. He gasped then shot out of bed into the kitchen.

"Hey! There isn't any ramen here! Liar." He said. "Wow." I say simply. "What? Did I do something?" He asked, scared. "No, Baka! We are in Hinoougó form!" I say. "Oh, yeah." I change us into our Konohagakure form. Or, the 'outside' form, as Naruto calls it.

-TIME SKIP-

We go to see how Sasuke and Sakura are feeling. 'I just hope that they will be ok.' "I'm sure that they are fine." 'Shut it, Kuramki! I'm not in the mood.' "Oh, someone's on her period! Anyway, once you fell asleep yesterday, your brother kissed you." 'Like I would believe that. Baka!'

Before I knew it, we were at the hospital. We were just in time for visiting hour. We go inside Sasuke's room to see Sakura sitting by him. She was trying to feed him apples,"C'mon, Sasuke~Kun! You have to eat something! You haven't eaten since yesterday night!"

"I told you, I'm just not hungry." He said. I cleared my throat,"Ahem," they look at me, "Sorry to interrupt such a 'romantic' 'moment', but Sakura is right, Sasuke. You need food or you will die." "I won't die by missing one meal." He said.

"That's what they all say!" Naruto said. Sakura sighed,"Naruto, you are such a Baka." "Hmph. Rude." He replied. I walk over next to Sasuke, "So, how ya feelin'?" "I've been better." He replies. I sigh,"No duh!!"

I whisper in Sakura's ear,"Give me one of the slices." She nods. I wait until Sasuke looks at me then force a yawn. He yawns (since they are contagious.) and I put the apple slice into his mouth while it's wide open.

"GOTCHA!" I yell, laughing. *BLAM* Naruto was on the floor. I rush over to him. 'This Baka...' I slap him in the face. "OWW!" He wakes up. "What happened?" Sakura asked. "He passed out because he held his breath!" I yell.

"*sigh* dobe." Sasuke sighed. I walk over, "Dobe? Hmmm...that's a new one." Naruto stood up and rushed over to us,"So, when are you guys getting out of the hospital?" Sasuke shrugged,"No idea."

Sorry the chapter is so short. I'm kinda stuck in writers block.