C H A P T E R 35

Error sits in the room in Underswap, watching Ink fix (Y/n) up, using bandages to wrap her stomach up. Making sure to avoid anymore lethal damages that he could cause to her. The silence in the room becoming unbearable, not knowing what to say at all to release the tension on their shoulders. Ink finishes wrapping her torso up and places her shirt back down over her stomach. Error glances up at him only to find the distress and worry in the different colored eyes. Ink sits down beside Error not saying a word, observing the teen sleeping peacefully in front of them, her chest rising and falling.

"Hey... Ink...?" Error speaks up for once wanting to break the silence and at least make some sort of conversation with Ink. He wants to let Ink know that he doesn't want to harms her at all, so Ink won't have to worry about anything at all. Error knew that seeing (Y/n) in pain and bleeding is something that he doesn't want to witness ever again. It made something in his heart hurt, just seeing her opened for an attack that she couldn't have prevented.

"Yea?" Ink replies not taking his gaze away from the girl.

"I don't want the two of us fighting anymore, we should keep her safe by all means. I mean she's new here and she should learn what to do, so that if anyone tries to hurt her, she can prevent that from happening. Like some sort of... uh... training session. And we can both give her lessons." Error announces, making Ink break his gaze from the teenager, hoping that she'll wake up soon. Ink looks over towards Error, wondering if he's actually being serious about this, and not gonna break this promise. Ink can see the sympathy in his eyes along with how much he's glitching out from worrying and the anxiety rising.

"Can we not break this promise, like the last time we promised something?" Ink asks with his gaze being serious, his eyes now a pure white dot looking into Errors, making the skeleton sigh. Error knew that if he makes this promise there will be no backing out, and he doesn't intend on breaking this promise. Error could sense the atmosphere become tense from Ink and he leans back slightly thinking about this. Error came up with the promise and he will still agree to it.

   "Yes, even if I do something stupid. You're allowed to hit me in the back of my head. Sorry about all the other broken promises that we made in the past," Error tells him with slight sadness laced in his voice, telling Ink that he's really sorry for everything that he has done in the past. Ink becomes hesitant and places his hand on top of Error's as if reassuring him that he'll help him. Error tenses at the sudden contact on his hand, not knowing that Ink would have made an action. Error glitches slightly from the contact and sighs, averting his gaze over towards the resting teenager. He mentally smiles at how beautiful she is, even though he doesn't even know what love is, and the feelings in his stomach is not helping him.

   "Alright. Let's not break this one. And we have to protect (Y/n) from any harm. You do know that she's one of a kind, none of the other alternate universes has someone like her. We don't want anything to happen to her, so lets make sure nothing happens," Ink informs him, glancing over towards the teenager seeing how peaceful she's sleeping. Still not believing what happened to her back in the last universe, she shouldn't have gotten hurt from that and being so stupid that he was holding onto a stick instead of her arm. Ink makes a mental to tell himself to make sure that she's safe.

   "Looks like we'll have to do something to pass time until she wakes up. And that means we'll have to bond somehow..." Error says, retracting his hand from being under Ink's, wondering what they should do to pass time. Going into deep thought, blankly staring at the wall, his thoughts wandering aimlessly in his mind. Thinking about one thing then thinking about how to protect (Y/n) from anything. Especially not wanting her to experience anything in UnderLust, just thinking about him made him get shivers and unnecessary thoughts in his head. 

   "We could play cards... or uh... I don't know." Ink says, raising his hand in the air and waving it slightly only for a flash of rainbow colors appear and form the cards in his hand. His voice breaking the silence and snapping Error out of his thoughts. A light blue blush on his cheek bones and shaking his head side to side wondering why a thought like that has invaded his mind. Not wanting to think about it anymore, he sits on the bed and takes some of the cards getting ready to play Blackjack.

A/N: Would you look at that... a new part chapter whatever. I'm currently failing school.... yay.... And when I mean failing I AM FAILING 3 of my classes have either F or Ds... and I have Study Hall second period... so yyyeeeeeaaa! BUT I'm not allowed on anything unless I do my part. 

BUT HEY

THE STORY IS COMING BACK SO EXPECT MORE ON THE WAY