C H A P T E R 8

The two of them sat in silence listening to the sounds that are around them. (Y/n) swings her legs back and forth while Error stares at his reflection in the water just below him. "So are you from this AU?" (Y/n) asks him with curiosity in her voice making Error's head perk up to hearing her. He directs his eyes to different direction from looking at the water and to the waterfall. "I-I-I Do-o-on't act-u-ally ha-a-ve an A-AU," He answers her, having him look away. He's not usually nice to people but this time he is since he is much calmer and not in his rampage mode.

"I feel sorry for you, I actually don't have one either," She tells him and the skeleton looks at her in only confusion. He only knows of one person that doesn't have an AU is Ink, this is just another one that doesn't belong to one. He ponders on the thought of her not having an AU, since he was made out of thin air along with Ink.

The skeleton looks at the teen girl with fascination in his eyes. Seeing the girl has (h/l) (h/c) hair, he keeps on going back to the question on why she was created. Not knowing how, he just shrugs at his own thought. He pull his eyes away from the girl next to him and looks back in the water seeing his reflection.

He should probably ask her not to tell Ink about him or else something will get bad between the two.  "(Y-Y/n), c-c-could yo-o-ou n-not t-tell In-nk a-abo-o-out thi-is?" He asks her looking at his reflection in the water and also the teen, seeing her swing her legs just above the water. He smiles slightly seeing her all happy and excited about walking through this new Alternate Universe. 

"Sure!" (Y/n) chirps in response to his question and his eyes lit up. Apparently the teenager isn't scared of the glitchy skeleton, which made his stomach feel weird inside. He ignores the feeling inside of him and looks off to the side, prying his eyes from the girl and the water below him.