C H A P T E R 7

(Y/n) agrees with what Ink asks her to do, knowing where to go since she saw an opening at the end of the cold place they're in. He smiles softly at the teen and walks towards the door with her following behind him. They both wave to the Skeleton brothers in goodbye and head out of the house. When Ink closes the door behind her, he holds her back by the arm from letting her walk off. She looks at him with confusion in her (e/c) eyes from his sudden action.

"Just don't get hurt, alright?" Ink says to her and she nods her head telling the skeleton that she'll be fine. He sighs in relief and lets go of her arm, blushing a bit from embarrassment but starts walking off without looking back. The girl just shrugs it off, and starts heading in a different direction from him, and into where Waterfalls is located. The snow is falling lightly, not coming down hard like it was when she first came into the AU.

After a while of walking she finds herself in a cave with sparkling gems in the walls. It made her (e/c) eyes sparkle when the gems light up in the dark giving off light, helping her see in the cave. She walks a bit slower to see the landscape around her, since she is out of the hallway that was decorated. A peaceful sound resonates from within the depths of the waterfalls and jingling of bells. All of the sounds around her made her feel calm and relaxed about searching for someone. It didn't stress her out, and she gets to see more Alternate Universes instead of being stuck in her own Universe.

As she continues to walk on the path way, that's near the water, she finds a waterfall. Blue sparks of light go down with the water as blue flowers decorate the scene that lies before her very eyes. It was like she was in some kind of underwater cavern that's always dry.

(Y/n) walks over to the water and bends down on her knees, dipping her fingers into the water. The touch of the water made chills go down her back since it's too cold for her. She lets her legs hang off the edge, not touching the water, and moves her body to the sound that's around her. 

She opens her eyes only to see a pair of blue eyes with yellow in the center. She look up a bit more to find a skeleton staring at her from upside down from some wires he created in the ceiling. He stares at her with a confused look on what she was doing just a second ago, but shakes it off. The skeleton sits beside her without saying anything and listens to the sounds that makes him calm. The teen doesn't mind the skeleton sitting beside her but she drifts off into her own world for a second. 

"S-S-So k-kid, wh-a-a-t's y-y-your n-n-name?" He asks her, his voice glitching a bunch from of the amount of errors that's on his skeletal form. The girl peeks up, hearing ask a question and she takes a deep breath. "The names (Y/n)," She answers him giving him a soft smile. He returns the gesture, trying to be polite to the girl next to him.

"Error."