C H A P T E R 6

After (Y/n) shook off the dizziness off of her, Ink waited for her to get ready. She looks at the skeleton and nods her head, telling him that she's ready for whatever they're doing. The skeleton takes her hand and pulls her into a two story house. She doesn't want to invade people's privacy but Ink just opens the door and pushes her in from behind, and closing the door right behind him when he follows behind her.

A tall skeleton is sitting on a green couch with a smaller one next to him. The taller one is wearing a red jacket, blackish shorts, along with red sneakers to complete his outfit. The smaller one is wearing a scarf that's light blue, matching his eyes, a grey shirt that looks kinda like armor, black shorts just like the other one, but he's wearing blue sneakers and blue gloves.

The taller one waves to Ink without looking away from the television or saying anything. "Hey Papyrus," Ink tells him and the teen stands there without moving until he said something. She quickly ran behind him, not wanting to interact with other monsters she doesn't know. The smaller one runs up to Ink and jumps up, hugging him while in the air. "Hey Ink!" He shouts with excitement in his blue eyes showing off black stars in the center. He chuckles at him and looks behind him seeing (Y/n) hiding behind him.

The small skeleton takes a glance at the teen behind him and smiles. Excited to see a girl in his house, he immediately stops hugging him, and walks behind him, making the girl jump from seeing him in front of her. "Hi! I'm Sans the Skeleton and that over there on the couch is my older brother, Papyrus! What's your name?" He asks her and she walks away from him a bit but regains her bravery a little bit.

"M-My name is (Y/n), and it's nice to meet you Sans," She tells him with a smile placed on her lips, and curiosity in her (e/c) eyes. Sans holds his hand out for her to shake and she gladly takes it, getting used to talking to new people. Papyrus takes a glance at the girl and notices that she isn't one of the girls who always comes back. She is different than all the other timelines in their AU, and he looks at Ink for information. He sees this but shrugs his shoulders, only knowing so little of her.

(Y/n) thought this is a great opportunity to make new friends in this Alternate Universe. Already seeing two other monsters made her nervous and excited for what will happen. She lets go of Sans' hand and looks at the taller one with curiosity in her eyes now and fascination. She could tell that he knows about the timelines that he has been through. Images flash through her mind about what he has experienced throughout the timelines.

Papyrus sitting in the snow, clutching onto his brothers scarf with tears falling out of his eye sockets as the snow falls to the ground. She's unable to see his face since it is buried into the scarf but can feel the sorrow and sadness that has coursed through his skeletal body.

Another image flashes through her mind and can tell that Papyrus is in a golden like room, charging up an attack at a person who has a green shirt on. His brothers blue scarf around his neck as his eyes glow a burning orange color of anger. All of his feelings mixed up inside him not letting anybody see his emotions and staying strong. He's doing it for his brother and she can relate to him somehow.

The images go away as fast as they appeared and she looks away from him, not wanting to see anymore timeline experiences he has been through. She knows he has been working hard to keep all the emotions bottled up but can't let anybody see or else he wold look like a fool. She understands him and smiles weakly without the other three seeing her, although she remembers that she didn't have a family in her AU. Just being created out of thin air and put in a blank universe with no one to talk to.

She wanted to cry again from seeing the images from Papyrus' life from the other timelines. Keeping it held in, she smiles at the others and Ink starts talking. "So have you two seen Error go through here?" He asks hoping to get the information he has been looking for, but he doesn't.

"Sorry Ink, but we didn't see him," Papyrus informs him and he sighs in disappointment. He turns around and looks at the teen having only one solution to the problem. "(Y/n) could you search around Waterfalls while I look around Snowdin?" He asks her with worry in his eyes hoping that Error hasn't broken anything yet. She nods, knowing where to go and he smiles at her.