C H A P T E R 26

As Ink is knocked out and lies on the floor not moving a smile forms on (Y/n)'s lips waiting for him to wake up and see the teenager hovering over him. After a few seconds of them watching Ink he starts to shift and open his eye sockets only to see the teenager. A smile comes across his skull face from seeing her eyes sparkle with excitement. His two orbs return to it's normal shape and color rather than becoming swirls again as the pain on the top his skull starts to sting with pain. "Get up off the floor!" She tells him moving back away from his figure and he obeys her command by sitting up.

"I just wanted to tell you, that I'm heading to Waterfall," The teenager tells him as she stands up and starts heading towards the door. Ink follows right after her but when he gets close to the door as she leaves, she slams the door right behind her just wanting to enjoy Waterfall for herself since she can view the scenery. Ink stands there at the door as Dancetale Sans snickers behind him on the couch. "Chill Ink. I bet she wants some alone time," He tells the skeleton that's just staring at the door with an unamused face. He sighs and heads back to the couch and sits down next to him. "I guess you're right," Inks says becoming disappointed.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

The teenager skips to Waterfall with a smile on her lips wondering if Error was going to be there, since she told him that they're friends. As she sprints into the new area a nice tune begins to play making her skip along with the beat. The echo flowers come into view and she skids to a stop wanting to hear the voices that made wishes. Bending down to a random one she hears a voice that sounds like Papyrus.

"I wish to be in the Royal Guard someday!"

She stifles a laugh coming from her mouth as she moves onto the next flower with curiosity coursing throughout her figure. She listens closely to the voice that speaks and she's surprised by what voice spoke from the echo flower. A voice that she knows.

"D-D-Does any-o-one car-e-e that I-I-I'm here-e?"

'Error...' She thinks to herself wondering why he said that. She regains her posture and starts heading to where the water area is in Waterfall. All that she could think about is why he said that. A million possibilities come to her head on why he said that but she doesn't know which one it could be, since some of them are mostly bad rather than the other half of being good. She hears the rushing of water knowing that she's close to the area that she wants to be in as small blue orbs light up and float around her figure, as they float all throughout Waterfall. As she continues forward she sees blue string blocking the end of the tunnel making her wonder why they were there. She knows that they belong to Error, but doesn't know why that it's blocking the path for her to get by. Getting closer to the strings and peering to one of the sides, she could see Error standing by the river with his hands in his pockets just watching the waves of the water splash against each other. The teenager slowly gets pasts it by moving the strings as quietly as possible not to disturb him at the moment and break his concentration of what he's thinking about. She slowly makes her way towards Error as she tiptoes over there to him watching the error on his skeletal figure become more and more reoccurring making her worried about him. He stares aimlessly at the water with no emotion as she starts coming closer and closer towards him until she jumps on his back giving him a hug with her arms wrapped around his neck bone while her legs are pushing onto his sides latching onto him. He flinches and turns around but can feel the weight on his back along with a kind hearted laugh that he recognizes.

"(Y/n)... C-C-Can you ple-eas-e get off m-m-my b-b-back?" Error asks her and she obliges as she hops of his back and lands on her feet. The echo flowers make a song that makes them both relaxed and the occurring errors on the skeleton start to fade away until he looks like another Sans except for the style which makes him slightly confused since it rarely happens.

"W-W-What brings you-u-u her-re?" He asks her directing his eyes somewhere else than her since it makes him nervous when actually talking to her straight forward.

"I wanted to see you!" The teenager tells him with a smile forming on her lips as Error is a bit confused. He has never heard someone say this to him and he doesn't know how to react. When Ink used always try to find him, he would normally push it away and go somewhere else where nobody would find him, but this time someone actually cared for him enough to see him again. Even though he tried to destroy the Underswap Universe it didn't work out as planned, but he managed to escape with her help. She didn't see the fight that happened with Ink and US!Papyrus. If she saw what happened between them then she'll no longer be his friend anymore which he doesn't want to happen. Having haphephobia makes it more difficult to be around her but something makes his soul skip a beat when being around her. He did try to get rid of the feeling, but it didn't go away. He wants to get closer and destroy the phobia be has but he can't... No one will help him after what he did to many alternate universes and he couldn't apologize without being attacked. His gets lonely of being in his own universe that has no one in it and doesn't have anything in it to do or have fun. A frown comes upon his skull as the teenager watches the errors on his skeletal figure comes back and it brings more to where it blurs his vision making it hard to see. Just barely making out her figure he tells her something that he has never told anyone before.

"I-I-I don't wan-n-t to d-d-destroy any-more..." He tells her as he drops to his knees groaning in pain from the errors covering his skeletal figure. The teenager bends down and puts both of her hands out in front of her having a green orb float above her hands and circle around his skeletal figure. Some of the errors fade away from his figure as the pain slowly goes away but when he looks into the teenagers (e/c) eyes, he can tell that she's really worried for him which made he concerned why she's helping him in the first place. Although, he can ask her later when it's the right time and place when nobody's around. As he slowly gets up from the ground, she wraps her arms around his figure and pulls him close to her body trying to make him feel safer and shows that she cares about him very deeply along with Ink. She wants to help both of them but she has to help this one first since he's struggling everyday to stay calm and not let the darkness consume him back to destroying every universe that he comes across. She knows how it feels and she wants to help him to get out of the habit of destroying things. Although, it's not his fault that he's destroying things, it was how he got created in the first place. Now she's determined to save him from the darkness. She cradles him as her powers heal him to where the errors and the pain completely fade away, but Error doesn't mind if she's touching him because she's determined to help him no matter what happens.

"Thank you, (Y/n)."

A/n: I typed 1,343 words... In one night just to get this finished... I'm freaking tired... And I need to go to bed... It's 2:45 AM... Dang... I was really determined to write this... Please tell me if there are any misspelled words... Also I might not call this a contest but I need to know...

Who do you want you're first kiss to be from...?

*Error

Or

*Ink

Goodnight.......................................