C H A P T E R 1

The (h/c) haired girl plays with her magic, making a calming blue color appear on the white walls of the room. The silence is her only companion today and nothing is there to keep her happy not even singing can help, neither can painting but it calms down her nerves and the tense lifts off her shoulders. Swiftly moving her arm along with the palm of her hand open to make the scene come alive, almost like she's in it. She smiles slightly at the progress she is making and thought about what color the sunset should be along the horizon line. Orange, light blue, red, yellow, and pink. Those are the colors that came to her mind and decided to start off with the light blue. ­­­­­­­Painting the sky all blue keeps her at peace with her mind and she can already see the scene play in her mind.

After that, she starts to paint the sun. The yellow ball of light disappearing below the water a bit to make it look peaceful then to add the other colors just to make it look perfect. She looks at her piece of artwork and smiles but then she snaps her fingers making it vanish out of then air. No more peacefulness, just blankness. Just white again making her (e/c) eyes tear up with blue specks of water in the corner of her eyes. The once happy girl tuned into a sad one because of her lack of powers. Not traveling to other Alternate Universes. That's what her dream is. All she wants is to make some friends to talk to, or even a family. Either one will make her feel better and it will make her happiness bigger, and brighter as ever. She just wants someone to have fun with. Even if it's just one friend, she'll be happy with it. She just wants someone to talk to.

She sighs with a pinch of sadness. "I...I just want someone," She asks no one as her quiet voice quivers at the end. Tears in the corners of her eyes threatening to fall but she doesn't let them. A sad smile forms on her lips although it fades away slowly. She drops to her knees and starts to cry. "Please... Can somebody just answer my calls? Is that too much to ask for?" She asks aloud to herself and places her soft hand on her eyes. The tears coming nonstop but she already lost her hope and faith. It feels like nothings left except for her.

"I guess it is," She answered herself and decides to sleep for the remaining of the day since she's tired. Sighing, with a swift move of her hand the once white room turns into the night sky with the twinkling stars blinking from time to time. With the moon giving off light while she goes into a nice slumber.