C H A P T E R 15

Before the bones could even hit Error's side, (Y/n) made a wall with her powers between the bones and Error. Ink and Papyrus was taken back by the teenager's sudden action. Soon the innocent skeleton that was in the house came running outside to see what all the ruckus was. In front of his eyes he can see that (Y/n) shielded the bones from Error.

"Why are you fighting Error?" The teenager asks them with a stern tone that could frighten anyone. It made Sans shiver when he heard her voice come out of her mouth. This also startled the other three skeletons in the area. Ink could sense some kind of aura coming from his human friend. It wasn't a good sign and it held some kind of evil person who's trying to take control of her body.

"He was the one who was attacking Snowdin," Papyrus tells her and she makes the wall disappear that was separating them from each other. Nothing went through her mind about what was going on except for something that's called revenge. She has never felt it in her lifetime before and doesn't know why it's in her systems. 

She thinks it has something to do with Chara that was talking to her a minute ago in the room upstairs. All she wanted to do is break down and cry since she doesn't know what's going on with all the stuff going on around her. But she didn't do that, she doesn't want to look fragile although she already is.

Error and Ink can see something wrong with her but doesn't know what it is. Tears start streaming down her (s/c) cheeks and onto the wooden floorboards of the porch. They were all taken back at her sudden change of mood and at all her actions. 

(Y/n) drops down to her knees and starts to cry. Her (h/c) (h/l) hair covering her (e/c) eyes from letting any body else see. When Ink watched as her mood changed suddenly he could see that the evil aura that was surrounding her body is gone like it disappeared out of thin air.

Error approaches the teenager only to get slammed back by an unknown force that came from Ink. The artistic skeleton gives him a death glare telling him to get away from her. "Don't you dare lay a finger on her," He threatens him and he just gets a scowl from the angered skeleton that's a few feet away from the girl now.

"YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO THIS!!" (Y/n) shouts suddenly at both of them and they snap their necks to her. Tears streaming down her cheeks, like a overflowing waterfall. She didn't want any of this to happen, and not in front of her eyes. She didn't deserve to watch one of her friends get hurt, because of her.

A swift move of her arm healed most of the injuries on Error's skeletal body. He was amazed at what his new friend has just done to him. She just helped him. He has never been helped before and this made a feeling in his stomach like area resonate a strange feeling for him again.

Error gives her an apologetic look and then goes into his anti-void where he lives. Ink runs over to her and cradles her in his arms. Moving back and forth to give her a good rhythm to help her calm down. 

"It's okay (Y/n). Everything is alright. Don't be afraid, I'm right here." Ink says comforting words to the teenager that's in his skeletal arms. She sobs into his scarf and he doesn't care, all he wants to do is comfort her and tell her that everything is alright.

After a few minutes, (Y/n) falls asleep into his lap. Hearing her soft breathing made him feel calm about the situation. Papyrus and Sans can see that she's been through a lot today. Ink picks up the teenager, supporting her head and legs with his arms underneath them. An idea popped into his head and he decides to ask the Underswap skeleton brothers about this.

"Is it okay if (Y/n) and I spend the night here, just for tonight," He asks them and Sans nods his head excitedly while Papyrus gives them a nod. Ink smiles at them for them accepting them to spend the night.

A/n: Is this an unexpected chapter for all you guys? I hope you like the book!~*