C H A P T E R 11

The next day rolls around and (Y/n) is already awake, and ready for the big day. She changed her outfit to something comfy and warm, so she wouldn't be freezing cold in Underswap. Determination and curiosity is visible in her (e/c) sparkling orbs, she couldn't wait for the big day. Although she had to wait for Ink to come and get her which made her sigh at the thought. She flops onto the grass that she painted on the ground. Everything around that used to be white is now all colorful and happy. 

After a few minutes of lying on the green emerald grass, she heard a small 'whoosh', indicating that Ink came from the galaxy like dimension. She stands up and sees the skeleton in front of her staring and observing the scene around her that she has painted. "D-Did you paint all of this," He asks her with his eye sockets becoming big. She nods her head making him stare at her in utter disbelief, but he shakes it off closing his mouth. "Can we go? I have been waiting for you to come forever!" She tells him throwing her arms up in the air above her, showing him that she's been waiting for quite a while for him. He chuckles at her childish behavior, and he nods his head motioning for her to go into the vortex.

She groans, as if telling him that she doesn't want to get dizzy on the way there. He understand the way she's feeling and a very light rainbow blush covers his cheek bones but it's barely noticeable. It fades away and she walks in crossing her arms in annoyance with the traveling through space and time. Ink walks in behind her closing the rip he made to her AU, and started following her through the galaxy.

Seeing the rip on the other side of the galaxy she starts picking up the pace which Ink does the same behind her. Her arms are down by her sides as she runs a bit faster and he also does it but keeps following behind her making sure not to get in her way. She jumps through the rip and lands face first into the freezing, cold snow. Ink comes in from behind and jumps over her, also closing the rip. 

(Y/n) stands up quickly from having contact with the snow. Shivering she makes a (f/c) scarf out of thin air by just moving her arm in the space in front of her. Wrapping the scarf around her neck she makes (f/c) gloves and she slips them on quickly. Ink starts walking towards the house where the Underswap skeleton brothers live, and she runs over to him catching up. Ink just flashes her a small smile and she returns it, blushing a bit after. 

They both see Papyrus and Sans outside waiting for them to arrive. When Sans sees both of them he waves to them excitedly and Papyrus just gives them a small wave which they returned. Ink picks up the pace and (Y/n) does the same but trails behind him. 

"Hey, (Y/n)! Wanna make snowman's!?" The excited skeleton asks her with blue star shaped eyes that made her smile. She nods her head excited to build one since this will be her first time, although she doesn't know how to build one. "How do you build a snowman," She asks him, and his eyes widen in surprise of hearing that from the teenager. "You don't know how to build a snowman!?" He asks her with shock in his voice, and she chuckles slightly and nodding. He gestures for her to follow him and she follows him just to be a few feet away from the other two.

"Okay, first you have to make a ball out of the snow around you...." Sans tells her and she listens closely, making sure not leave a single piece of detail out. While that is going on Papyrus and Ink stays at the front of the Skele-bros house. Ink smiles slightly watching (Y/n) learning how to make a snowman with the hyperactive skeleton teaching her. He shakes off the thought of watching her and directs his different colored eyes over towards the older skeleton brother.

"When we left, have you seen any sign of him?" Ink asks him and Papyrus perks his skull head up from hearing him ask that. The taller skeleton shakes his head, as if telling him that he hasn't seen him at all, yesterday nor today. Ink sighs and directs his eyes back to observing the teenager who is trying to get the hang of it. Whenever she messes up, Sans helps her fix it showing her the correct steps and explaining the steps carefully to her making sure that she got everything.

"I just hope he doesn't come back," Ink murmurs quietly to himself, making sure that Papyrus didn't hear him and he didn't. Just watching (Y/n) makes Ink smile and happy to see her having fun with Sans. Papyrus watches his brother play with his new human friend that makes him smile slightly which is very rare since Frisk is mostly down here besides, there is a very low chance of Chara falling down into the Underground.

(Y/n) gets the hang of making a snowman with the help of Sans a few times. Finally getting the hang of it, Sans and (Y/n) places the accessories on the snowman. When they finish it, they both high five each other.

From the other side of the town, they hear a loud crash. Sans quickly runs over to his older brother, and hides behind him from the sound that caused him to get scared of. Papyrus protectively, shields him hoping that the glitch isn't here at this moment. He cowers behind him hoping that nothing bad is gonna happen. (Y/n) runs over to Ink and stops beside him as he looks where the sound comes from. "Error..." Ink says quietly, hoping that she didn't hear, and she didn't. She is just scared of what's happening.

A/N: I had a fun time writing this and I will be updating this on the weekends. Hope you enjoyed the chapter and I typed 1001 words.... 

Love you, Sparks!~*