C H A P T E R 32

A slight yawn slips past (Y/n)'s lips as she sits up from Error's lap opening her eyes, only to see the anti-void. She becomes confused at the thought although when she fell asleep, she was in Underfell -which she doesn't want to go back- and is glad that she's here with Error. Turning around she sees a sleeping skeleton on the plain white ground dreaming about something he likes as a faint yellow blush forms on his cheek bones and turns onto his side. A smile forms on her lips as she bends down to his side ready to wake him until a certain someone surprises her. An artistic skeleton teleports right in front of them with anger clear in his eye sockets. A slight blush forms on her cheeks as she stands up trudging over towards Ink, and embracing him by wrapping her arms around his neck as he does the same with her waist pulling her in close. She knew that it was wrong to go without him or else something bad would happen and that's what happened.

   "(Y/n)... Don't do that to me. I thought you were gone for good, I don't want to lose you. Plus did Error do anything to you?" Ink asks her with concern and worry laced into his voice. He pulls away without thinking and looks over towards Error who's still in his dream state. She shakes her head, making him sigh with relief that nothing bad happened to her. A smirk forms on Ink's skull with an idea on his mind. "How about we dump water on him?"

   "How about no." She tells him as she walks back over to Error only to nudge him. He sits up only to see Ink and gets ticked off. Pointing at him then looking at her he knew that he can't get mad or else hell would break lose and he didn't want that to happen, he would do it for her. But he doesn't want Ink to be in the same room with him and her due to the 'extra company'.

   "What'd you do that for?" Error asks.

   "'Cause we're going to see a new universe!" Ink exclaims to them.

   "But we are going to see it together! Isn't this going to be fun?" She says with stars in her eyes that Error couldn't refuse. He stands up and wonders what alternate universe hoping that it isn't stupid.

   "We're going to Mertale!" Ink tells them only to have the teenagers eyes light up with happiness and excitement as Error stands there confused and bored with the concept.

   "Wait... Does that mean I'm going to be a mermaid! While you two are merman?!" She exclaims with happiness in her voice and Ink nods his head while Error only tries to sneak away from the two of them. The teenager spots this and runs over to embrace him, watching him glitch out. He has to deal with being touched, and he only going to be doing it for her.

   "We have to watch out for Chara though... but besides that we'll have fun! And meet another one of us." Ink says as the teenager rides on Error's back while he walks over to the artistic skeleton.

A/n- Sorry for not updating in forever, I will try hard not to make anymore AN's for the book since half the book are those. I WILL CONTINUE THIS BOOK JUST GIVE ME TIME!

Also I will be making an Art Book soon and Mertale is another one of my AUs. See you in the next chapter Sparks!~*

Love you all!~*