C H A P T E R 33

"Are we going now!?" (Y/n) asks him while she's on Error's back waiting for Ink to answer her seeing that she's having fun. The skeleton continues to glitch out and tries to get her off of his back, not wanting any physical contact, although she prevents him doing that. Ink felt a slight pang of jealousy and decides to ignore it due to the three of them going to a new alternate universe that has just opened up.

   "Wait... We're going underwater?" Error asks and stops for a second only to have her arms wrap around his neck while riding on his back. A light yellow blush forms on his cheek bones, unable to tell what he was feeling, becoming embarrassed by the fact that a human teenager is clinging onto him.

   "Yep! And this is going to be new since it'll be my first time going to the AU!" Ink answers cheerfully, ready to explore a new universe and see what they have and don't have. The teenager only lies her head on Error's shoulder with a bright smile on her lips and her (e/c) eyes shining with happiness. She'll be able to feel what it's like to be underwater, plus to be a mermaid which has been one of her dreams.

"What are we waiting for?" Ink says, painting an ocean blue color on the floor and they jump in, without thinking twice about the decision they just made.

*~*~*~*

(Y/n) opens her eyes only to look down at her (f/c) tail and start to squeal in happiness and looks behind her only to see Ink and Error have tails, having their rib cage show making her blush. Error starts glitching out a bit, but quickly gains control having the teenager chuckle at his sudden behavior. Ink laughs a bit also and swims towards him, enveloping him into a hug. He blushes and looks away as she retracts her arms away from him. He looks back to her along with Ink only to blush deeply seeing her in a seashell bra with her (f/c) tail sparkling.

"Okay... I have a dark blue tail, you have a rainbow tail somehow, and (Y/n) has a (f/c) tail... And why don't we have any shirts on?!" Error exclaims feeling exposed, and has his tail swish frantically in the water. Her cheeks starts to become a dark shade of red, watching him with happiness in her (e/c) eyes and couldn't hold her laughter, only to start laughing aloud.

"The reason our rib cage are showing is because we're males, that's pretty much why. Now! Let's go explore!" Ink says. In a swift motion he clutches the teenager's hand and notices that he doesn't have Errors making her grab his. He becomes surprised and gets dragged by the both of them and into the kingdom.

   "Is this necessary?!" Error shouts having him glitch out even more than before. (Y/n) let's go of Inks hand and replaces it with a stick, hoping that he won't notice and stops, directing her (e/c) orbs to Error.

   "You know you didn't have to do that, you could've just left me behind." He tells her as a dark blue rises to his cheek bones looking away from her. She fumbles with her hands and looks at his adverting eyes, and does the unexpected. In a flash, she presses her lips against his mouth{?} and swims away in a swift action. Leaving him in a blushing mess with his thoughts going everywhere, and makes him play the scene in his once again to comprehend what just happened. He smiles a bit and starts swimming after her, but stops, trying to remember which path she took.

A/n - It has been a while..... I'm sorry.... school is a pain in the ass.... and I'll start updating actual chapters once again.

I love you all and thank you for the support.

Now I have to suffer for 10 days because of my freaking period....

The nightmare is real.

Other than that have an awesome day

That's pretty much it

I love you Sparks!~*