Ch 32 - Ride The Sky

Anyone who is a skateboarder I highly recommend watching Ride The Sky. One of the best skate videos of all time in my opinion. Especially Chris Cole's ungodly trick wizardry.

Back to the action Irina is hurt by Gregory. A man who said he taught your father everything he knew. But you aren't your father. He may not realize that you have different tactics. You are in a flare of rage and have to try and keep calm. But it's clear he can no longer live. Time to act.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Your blood was boiling and anyone could see. Keeping a cool head was difficult. You! You were behind the death of my father. Double crossed him. And now you have to nerve to threaten me and hurt my wife. Your death bed is calling. And if I have my wish I will slice you and demote you to a bucket. This, is my battle that I lost sleep over. And now, this is demise of my life coming to an end. Myself and others sleeping happily knowing you are gone. "Well Gregory you cocksucker you are an awful person." You ready your sword. "I will give every ounce of my power to destroy you." Senpai Kiba. I need your strength. Nova your adrenaline. Master your tactics. Issei your will. My wife evasion. And Akeno my beliefs. Thunder. Rain. And Lightning. I just hope this doesn't drain my magic energy.

~~~~~

You had just finished breakfast as Kiba sat down next you. "(FN) I need to know your plans for today."

You look over at Irina. "Laundry? I don't know. Anything?"

"I can do that if you fold and bring them up." Offered your wife.

You look over at Kiba. "Guess not. Something on your mind?"

"Yes. Training."

"I have been. With Irina and Nova. You know how hard that can be?"

"Irina if you could excuse us. I do believe it is much more complicated than that. It's a different sort of training. I will have Akeno assist too."

Akeno smiled. "My pleasure."

"What am I in for?" You ask out loud.

"One on one training from both of us. On and off." Akeno had that smirk on her face. "You're going to have to learn the hard way."

Irina got up from her seat. "What is this?"

"Well I got a surprise for your husband. I took plenty of time crafting it with Akeno's help."

"You know, I don't have fun with married men. And lightning isn't easy to control like you think."

Kiba and Akeno got you hyped up. "Magic?"

Kiba chuckled. "You can say that."

"Let's do this." You get up from the table and walk down to the training area. Weird place to receive a gift but anything Kiba made was worth finding out. "Kiba did you go through all sorts of trouble?"

"A few hours of time. Why?"

"Wow... well... I don't know what to say."

"Stand back." He summoned his Sacred Gear. Sword Birth. A shiny blue light came from his hand. A blade of the colors blue, yellow, and black. "Mr. Shidou I present to you your wedding gift. Giltia." He held it out.

"Wow... this is amazing." You take the sword. "My goodness I feel shaky." Your arms start to jitter slightly.

"That's the power it has. Which I why I'm here." Explained Akeno.

"I'm guessing this has magic energy and connects to mine?" You swing it once to get a quick feel. This bad boy had some kick. "Woah... yeah. Thanks for being around." This is powerful. Even for me. But Kiba crafted it. But he's been doing this for a long time.

"Well then. Clear your mind. Focus. If you get too angry it's ability will spin out of control. Doubt will only drain you." Warned Akeno.

"My wedding gift is a kamikaze..."

"Honey," Irina was now hugged behind you. "You can do this. Relax." She kissed the back of your neck and your skin shivered.

"Damn. Let's do this."

~~~~~

Starring down Gregory you breath deeply. Wield Excalibur Nightmare is your left hand. It was now time. Your wife being healed after injury by this man who doublecrossed your family. The brains behind the plot. Coming down to the wire and nitty gritty. "Come forth. Giltia!" The blue light shined with a strike of lightning shooting through it. A clap of thunder for a side effect. "Get away!" You shout.

Rias was informed and kept her eyes checking in everywhere. Irina, Gasper, and Asia being the only ones worried about a safe distance away as Akeno watched from the sky and Kiba along with Xenovia from a safe distance.

Kiba was thrilled from the sight. Watching his creation and intentions come together to life. "Gaius + Giltia = GG. Game over for Gregory that is. If he can pull it off."

~~~~~

I apologize for the shirt chapter. This is to set it up. Trying a little something as well. See how flashback dialogue goes. As a writer you always want to try things out and hope to improve. Though it will never be whole chapters of flashback and then back to the action like Naruto. Good franchise but you know what I mean. Hats of to any franchise creator. Though the Gregory battle might be a surprising one for some.

As always I hope all enjoyed, vote for more, comment freely, and as always have an awesome day cause you guys are the best and make this happen. Any questions or concerns are welcome. Love you all.

-Relentlezz