Ch 14 - Traitor

Irina just found that this doorknob is the key of having you two stay together. As far as affection goes that is. But their are always concerns. Something in small amounts. The baggage you carry is still heavy as well. Will the bag of your past ever become empty? Hmmmm...

Enjoy.

~~~~~

"Was this is? What's going on?" You ask as you draw your sword. "Baby? Anyone?" The area was dark. Very dim lighted. Wanted to know if you can hear some sort of sound.

"Honey!" Cried a voice.

Irina. C'mon. Please be okay. "Where are you?"

"It's ashamed what you did to her." Said a voice.

Continuing looking around. Someone none familiar is out there. "Show yourself."

"My my. The son of The Dreaming Knight. (LN) was a great swordsman. But don't make me laugh." The voice just echoed around in circles. "Someone at your age can't top him. You and the Angel combined."

"Let go of her!"

"Letting go of eye candy like this isn't fair to me. Girls like this just make me go crazy."

"You want crazy? Show your face." Sword ready.

"Please. No. Not there. No that's forbidden. Honey please help me." Irina screamed.

Running towards the voice their was no one to be scene. As if you were just running around in circles. Any direction just seemed to turn nowhere. Like being in an empty box. But the voices. They were real.

What the hell man?

"Fool." A look behind and all that could be seen was blade. A short sword diagonally over your chest. Now screaming in pain. "Don't worry. Her chest is still in tact."

"You... bastard. Let her go. She isn't some tool."

"Least she serves God. You do nothing but corrupt her." The man in a white mask chuckled. "I can't believe you thought the two of you could be together. What a lark. Poor bastard. Tits are everywhere. But I'll admit they are quite soft and have a nice shape."

"You asshole!" Clashing swords. Memory was going blank. Anger was giving you focus but not awareness. Not using your head. "Gimmie your name."

"Don't you remember? Rikku. The one you needed help with to defeat. Otherwise the tits you sleep with are as good as mine."

"Screw you." Piercing with Excalibur Nightmare. It's dodged as he backs away.

"I'm getting kind of bored. That's not the handful I wanted." Rikku smirked.

"Noooooo!" You could hear Irina scream again. "Please. Stop it."

"So... wait a minute." You saw him grope your girlfriend. She blushed and she couldn't move as his hands went there anyway. "Why are they?" He gasped and looked at you. Then back to her. "Whore!" He smacked her across the face. You look away as it was just too painful to watch. At the same time the rage was just escalating like it was purely injected into you. "You carry a bastard of a Devil. I'll show you." Rikku put his sword up to her neck. "Move and she gets it."

Think. What do I do? I have one option. Will it work twice? I can't trust a Fallen Angel. Any other options? "What terms?"

"Abortion and she's mine."

Just the thought of losing her makes a man want to sob on his knees. But she was not negotiable. A woman isn't property or an item. One more try. Taking a giant step and hurling Excalibur Nightmare as a javalin. It gets thrown at a swift pace. But sadly it gets caught.