Ch 11 - Labeling

I get many questions on my stories. Which by the way all questions are welcome. But I have a while to go with this series, the Akeno and Rias Volume 2s have fair share of kids, plenty of frying pan, and yes I hate the DxD Season 4 animation. The art doesn't match the personalities at all. Heck. Either way I'll take it like a man and keep writing these.

We left off with Irina giving you a kiss goodbye and leaving you on the balcony. Time to see Rias and pack it in. Then hope it goes good from there.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You just sort of stood there as the wind blew. Still on the balcony blushing. A moment you waited for years finally happened. A kiss. Not just a regular kiss. An Angel kiss. From your crush for all this time. It was a little chilly to begin with. Just smiling at the view over town. Going to sleep good tonight.

Moments later Rias opened the balcony door. She smiled. "You work kinda fast."

"Thanks Rias." Still blushing. "Really. Thank you. You were right. I hope I get to see her tomorrow. Angels kiss like sugar."

"One thing at a time. As far as I'm concerned I'm happy you can truly tell everyone how you feel."

"It's a stress relief. But as you know I'm not done. I still want revenge, reign, terror, and complete the tasks you give me. Just a little confident."

Rias smiled and brought you in a hug. "I said I take care of my servants. Now it's up to you. You and Irina are hitting it off. Stay at the pace you're going."

"But she..."

"Two kisses. Pace."

You sigh. "Yes Lady Rias."

"Now rest up. You know that a collarbone without Asia's magic is months of recovery."

~~~~~

It was an interesting morning all the way up to homeroom. Life just went into slow motion. Put pants on. You feel a chill. Irina. Like a grammar school kid having his first ever crush. It was deep. Heart at a slow pace and felt like you were hallucinating until Irina was in your eyesight. She was in a normal mood. By normal as in bubbly and a bit peppy.

"Morning." She smiled.

"Hey. What's up?"

"Nothing. Just ummm... what you said last night. Did you mean?"

"Every word. When I first woke up in front of Rias and Issei because of my feelings do you have any idea how hurt I was?"

"Hurt?"

"Thinking that you would reject me. The thought of it... ugh. Send me to my grave. Well almost. They snapped me out of it."

"I'm glad. It's nice to see you smiling."

"I feel good Irina. I'm doing well. Everything plan out okay with Lord Michael?"

"Okay. It's just well... can I tell you in club?"

"Sure thing. You can tell me anything. Promise."

"Okay." She blushed. "Thanks bes..." She cleared her throat. "Thanks Honey."

Now that, is friggin sweet.

With that in mind it was driving you nuts. That kiss was keeping you around. Front and center. Gazing at those twin tails and those eyes from your seat. Thinking to yourself that a girl with that caliber of beauty actually kissed you. This had your confidence shoot through the roof.