Ch 15 - More?

After a rocky morning like that what else can possibly go wrong? How well are you mentally? Is it under control or can you bend, break, or snap if something comes up? Should be Interesting.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Irina cuddled to you as you just laid there deep in your own thoughts. She was able to sleep before of the comfort you gave her. But come sunrise you couldn't go back to sleep. It was just off to school and going from there. Not too thrilled.

"Morning for real I guess."

"Oh Honey don't be so hard on yourself. I have them too." She hugged you from behind. Just loving the bare chest.

"How so?"

"Losing you years ago." 

"Really?"

"Mhm. When Rias told me I knew I had to take a chance. You know the rest hehe."

"Can't say I mind either."

"Nope."

"So I guess get in the bath. I'm just you going to hang on the couch downstairs."

"Alright. I might take my time. But we will make it to school. I promise."

~~~~~

Club time just came flying in. Starting homework a little early as it was just you, Irina, Gasper and Koneko. Almost like it was a double date. Irina sat next to you as Gasper and Koneko were going over notes. Koneko clinged to her boyfriend as they studied together. Right answer for the question was rewarded with a kiss. The two were the youngest but also the sweetest. You shook your head as you tried to crank through this thing. Today so far went breezy but guard was up. This time around Rias could come in a snap and put the kobosh on plans and say Fallen Angels are at large.

"Can I do anything for you Honey?" Asked Irina.

"Slay bastards with me is all I can say."

"Hey. Behave."

"Sorry. Just sense something. Rias will be in shortly."

Irina could only smile. "We'll get through this together. I promise." She pinched your cheeks together. "Any Fallen Angel has to get through me."

"And me." You attempt to smile and talk through the squishing of the face.

The door opens as Rias and Akeno walk in. Time to wrap up school work and get down to Devil business. Knew what was coming there. The nerves were getting a little shaky as your Master was addressing everything. 

"(FN) I hate to tell you this..." Rias frowned.

You look away. "More? I figured. Time and location. That's all I need."

The red haired girl shook her head. "Their is more to it."

"Let me know. Knew my father? Linked to my mother? Nothing I haven't dreamed of yet." You huffed.

"Easy Edgy. Calm down. Rage won't win it."

"Not all of it."

"Excuse me?" She glarred at you.

"It'll be slowly. That's all."

Rias had wide eyes when she say the evil, twisted smirk on your face. It worried her. "I'm going with the two of you. Akeno is coming too."

"Sure." You wave her off.

"Don't be so rude. I'll smack you. You don't wave me off. Or anyone else. What's wrong?"