Ch 12 - Doorknob

Light novel reference here. Irina loving her Devil boyfriend. Those asking about corrupting with the "protection" statement was out of contrast. You'll see what I mean.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Rias walks in the room finally with the other girls close behind her. She was going to play it off stupid for you. "So boy, you're here early. Irina coming or she take off?"

"She said she would be back by tonight."

"Alright. Well I have a small job for you as well. Might be good for you. This time he checks out."

"Really? Thank you Rias."

"Yup. A boy who needs defending from a bully."

"A kid?"

"Middle school or so. Don't hurt him if you can help it. But I am sure you can take care of this. Good luck to you. The circle is waiting."

Defending a kid. Hope it's not too too bad. Kinda wished I had that. Never thought about having a brother or sister. Guess this is kind of close.

*Teleport*

You appear in a boy's room. He jumps as he wasn't expecting a summoning circle in his bedroom. Flinching as you appear.

"Hey man. I'm (FN) from the House of Gremory."

"How did that happen? That's so cool."

"Easy transport. Anyways what can I for you?"

"I'm Keiba. Need help pushing away this jerk Mao."

"Bullying you for?"

"He's bigger."

You laugh. "Show me this prick. I'll put him in check for you."

"The park."

~~~~~

So you follow the younger Keiba. Must be three or four years younger to the local park. A playground with two swing sets, a track surrounding a turf field, and a softball field. He stood next to a tree.

"So tell my boss man. What's the problem?"

"Mao thinks he owns the track."

"Ha! Like to see him try. Let's go."

"Whoa huh? Are you crazy? How are you going to manage that?"

"Keiba I weld a sword. I wreck things. And people if he wants to get fresh with me. (Bada Bing)."

"O.....okay." The younger boy feels more confident now. Since you are playing bodyguard he feels safe.

You step on the track as the young boy begins to stretch. Then a group of boys walk over. This is going to be interesting. They seemed like the boys that only cared about what was cool. Trenders to the point if they didn't like what you did they would make fun of you until you were out of sight. Hard to hold back on this one. Excalibur Nightmare was going to be on hold.

"Hey kid I don't know who the hell is but I told you that you're not welcome. You best better get." Said the boy.

"Oh yeah. Tough guy huh? Trash talking with your butt buddies next to you. Well played." You slowly clap your hands.

"Just who do you think you are? Why are you on my turf?"

"You know Mao you got a bad rep. Their a reason you think you own this?"