Ch 5 - Grinding

After passing out and having you win your first fight you are going to your new home. But what happens when you wake up and what is next on your to do list? And what's the motivation this time? Oh and prepare for ecchi.

Enjoy.

~~~~~

You are woken up at a half hour before regular time. Looking around it was you in your bed. Then up since last time being awake you were in the battlefield. Checking for any injuries. Damn. Guess I'm good. I got to thank whoever brought me to bed and Asia who healed me up. Maybe I'll jump in the shower real quick. Don't think anyone is up.

Ummmm... yeahhhhh bad idea son. Your ass goes right for the door without knocking. You know it's early but that does not excuse knocking. You open the door and just see a long dark ponytail covering her backside and magenta eyes.

"Good morning (FN). Came in to get some morning peeks? Or did you come to wash and fondle." She giggled.

"Shit... I'm sorry." You turn away and close the door. Back against the wall catching your breath. Stupid. Should have knocked.

Akeno came from the door. "The water's hot boy. Have you ever been mixed bathing before?"

"I've never seen a woman naked..."

"You can if you want. I'm not shy."

Someone help me.

"Akeno!"

Oh thank you Master.

"Good morning Rias."

"Hmph. Yeah. Why are you trying to corrupt my Pawn?"

"He is cute. He can give Issei a run."

"Right. Make room. (FN) see you at breakfast."

"Sure thing. Thank you again." For real borderline heart attack over here.

(Geez he thinks this is bad anyone remember Raval at the strip club with Thunder Love and Priestess? Ouch. Would give this guy flat lined.)

So back to your room you go and just get dressed. After that one no way you would bother. To top off this morning off you hear a knock at the door as soon as you finish the final touches of the last button on your shirt. "Come in." You call to who knows who. Could be anyone at that point.

"Hey (FN)? It's Xenovia. Me and Asia wanted to check on you."

"Oh. Come in girls. Thank you. I am truly grateful for being taken care. Asia I'm sure you healed my wounds but who brought me to bed?"

"I did. Thought it was right." Xenovia smiled.

"Thanks Nova. You are becoming a real good friend to me."

"Thank you for your kindness. But for someone who wants my old partner as a lover I thought I would be close to you and help you earn her heart."

"Whoa. What? That's possible?"

"I can assist."

"But... how?"

"Trust me. Rias, Akeno, Kiba, and Asia taught me many things. Now work hard in case you see her soon."

"Thanks Xenovia. But yes (FN) Rias and Akeno have helped us so much. Kiba too."

"Wait a minute. She's here!?"