Ch 4 - Confront

So far is one of my favorite stories to date. Now to confront Father Yuki and get more of a taste of what being a Devil really is. It is corrupting others like in religious beliefs? Or is their really something else you aren't seeing?

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Rias giggled as she saw the smile on your face after the warm hug. Although Akeno for one got a little jealous. Plus she liked teasing the innocent guys. "So (FN) how was that?"

"This is nice. To be honest it feels bad letting go. But I know I'm going to have to because you belong to someone."

"You can hug me and my curves if you want." Akeno winked.

Rias glared at her. "Behave."

"I will. Nothing wrong with a loving hug. I know he's cute but don't get any ideas."

"I think I should be saying that to you. Don't you think?"

You were grasping at straws during this situation. Their had to be some medium. "Group hug everyone?"

"Yaaaaaaay!" And their was much joy. Everyone coming around together to group hug to bound before breakfast and class. And afterwards would be to face the music to your old house. Painful as it may be. It had to be done. The thought was killing you. 

When breakfast was served Rias who was at the end of the table had her announcements for the day. "Alright everyone. Here is today's schedule after class. Koneko and Gasper I have a summoning request for the both you. Kiba I have one for you two as well. (FN) I will send Xenovia with you to go to the church. Around sunset I have a job for all of us. It's yet another stray devil. Shouldn't be too bad but I want everyone present. You never know."

I wasn't sure what any of this meant. But I knew one thing when Xenovia was coming with me and everyone was around the night's job. No one fed to the wolves and left high and dry.

~~~~~

Xenovia tapped you on the shoulder. "I don't think we should go in." Not wrong. A Devil or two in a church out their own free will? Sounds sketchy.

You sigh. "I'll knock. Stay here. Couldn't just stand there and stare all day. Something had to be done. Except this thing was one of the hardest things to date outside of saying goodbye to your parents. Guess I'm ready for him to rip me another one.

You knock on the door and stand back. Starting to sweat and feel like ants are crawling on your skin. The door slowly opens. And Father Yukinari smiles.

"Hello son."

"Father Yuki. I apologize."

"My son. What do you need to tell me?"

Tears run down your face as you bow your head. "I'm sorry Father. I apologize with all my heart. I can no longer stay with you." The words were so hard to come out and you were expecting a verbal beating. But silence struck. Why is he not saying anything? You raise your head.

"I've been informed Son. It's okay." He just stood there in the open door smiling. Trying not to cry himself.

(I kinda am right now.)

"By who Father?"

"Your new Master has given me a phone call. Oh (FN)." He shook his head. "I knew you wouldn't stay under this church forever. I didn't think you would ever be a Devil but I still love you."

"Father... say that one more time."

"I love you Son. A Father doesn't stop loving his children. I have packed everything you own because I didn't know if you could step in."