Ch 13 - Options

With the doorknob helping you and Irina be together this was a good sign. But also made you overthink. But what does this mean? Hmm...

Enjoy.

~~~~~

Huh? This is insane. The air was heavier. You can't help but get up but something is holding you down.

"Irina?"

"I'm sorry." Said a sad voice.

You look above and Irina is being held down by Issei and Kiba. "Honey!"

"I'm sorry. But I'm a Fallen Angel now. I can't be here."

"That can't be. I thought..."

"I thought we would have this baby happily. I'm sorry about our daughter."

"Angel..."

"Goodbye."

{Actuality}

"Whoa! Hey! What the?" You rise out of bed by flopping like a fish and hitting the floor. "Omph... Hard floor one. Poor bastard zero."

Irina opened up a sleepy eye and saw you on the ground. Her nerves were a little rattled by your wake up. "Hey (FN) you alright? I heard screaming."

"Just uhhh... nevermind. Just leave me here."

"And leave me here while you can make me feel warm?" She wrapped herself more in the blanket. Now feeling lonely.

"Moment please." It was going to take you a moment to get back up. But you used upper body strength all the way through back to bed. As she soon cuddled your chest before you can take a breath. "Irina..."

"I know it's morning but you can spare twenty minutes right?"

"I guess." You panted.

"Bad dream. I know. That's why your Angel is here. For you to love." She squeezes you. Can't help but blush. You felt it but she couldn't see.

"Yeah... Thanks." You wrap your arms around her. "I... couldn't do this without you. Will power. Even before I met Rias. I knew I would."

"I knew I'd find you. I know you're a bit sensitive. But I like it. It makes me want to snuggle you more."

"Seriously."

"Yes. And even though we're lovers I appreciate it that you're respective towards me."

Respect? Well I mean I think anything is up in the air as far as acceptable goes. "Irina I would never want to do anything without your consent. That even means if I grabbed your butt."

She giggled. "I guess you like my butt?" Her hand dragged down your chest.

"Ummm yes?" You thought you were in trouble.

"Not fat right?"

"Woman I swear if you use the F word again we are having a serious conversation."

(This goes to my girlfriend. And any lady any age there. Please so help me God [no zap] do not use the word fat. It's awful and puts us men in a spot. Just remember. I'm 5'7" at 170 pounds. I lift for a living and my doctor thinks my weight isn't great. So don't have that scale tell you different.)

"Baby I work this to keep it in shape. For me and you."

"I hope you do it for you."

"I do thank you."