Chapter 32

"Jerk" I shouted out as I spotted Ashton in the hallways by his locker. He turned to me with the most innocent smile ever. "Hello there Ms. Burke. Pleasure to see you here" he said with a toothy grin. 

    "How could you" I said, hitting his shoulder. He made a confused face then rubbed his chin. "Let me see... Maybe if somebody didn't steal my breakfast and I had to leave early to go get something to eat they would have gotten a ride to school " he said with a cocky smile.

     "Whatever " I say as I turn to leave him, heading in the direction of the bathroom.

    After I am through I go to wash my hands and my face. When I lift my head to look in the mirror I see the devil incarnates standing behind me. I roll my eyes and turn around to see Ashley and Lexi standing there in matching baby blue sweat suits with their arms folded.

     "Where have you been you little dirt bag?" asks Lexi. "What do you want?" I ask, already annoyed by the confrontation. "Oh, I don't want anything. Do you?" Lexi asks Ashley. "No, I don't either" she says with a look of thought on her fake as hell dainty little face.

      "I wonder what mom would think if she heard that you're being the dirty little whore we knew you would be?" says Lexi and Ashley laughs at this. "I'm afraid I'm not following in your footsteps my dears, that's more your forte" I reply calmly, holding my ground.

     Lexi glares at me and Ashley huffs. I smirk at this. "Are we done here?" I ask. "So, Ashton Grey huh?" says Alexandria with a smile as big as if she had won the lottery. "What about him?" I ask, not showing that this topic made me tense.

     "I'll have you know he's not interested in low life like yourself, so quit trying so hard. I saw you talking to him just now and you seemed so, what can I say?" asks Ashley. "Desperate" says Lexi with a chuckle.

     "Say what you need to say girls. Whatever makes you feel good" I tell her. "By the way you need to come and get your stuff before mom burns it all. She no longer wants your stuff taking up space in OUR house" says Lexi.

    "Yeah Lexi, we finally get our own little workout room" says Ashley. "You do need it Lexi, I notice you're a little heavy" I say with a wink. She stomps her foot and turns to her sister for support.

     It was no secret that Alexandria was a little pudgy. I just know she hated hearing it, so it brought me joy to see her reaction. "Now excuse me ladies, I'm gonna go sink my teeth into a big juicy cheeseburger. Lexi I suggest a salad and lemon water" I say and walk pass them. Lexi basically on the verge of tears and Ashley glaring at my back while consoling her sister.

    Oh how I hate those two.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

     "Hey Sarah, could you give me a ride to my house please?" I ask her as the last bell of the day rings and the halls flood with students.

    "I'm sorry Miranda but I have some stuff to take care of with my mom. Have Ashton take you" she told me as she closes her locker and we walk to the parking lot.

     "Its kind of a personal matter with Rochelle" I tell her. "Oh i'm really sorry though" she said, picking up on how much Rochelle bothered me.

     "Its cool, I'll ask Ashton. See you tomorrow"  I say as we go separate ways.

    I walk over to where Ashton and his friends are standing. "Hey Ashton, come here a sec" I shouted, catching his attention. Drake looks up at me and glares.

     "Why is she calling you?" Drake sneers and I roll my eyes at him. "Dude chill" says Ashton as he hops down from where he was sitting on the wall and walks over to me.

      "What's up Mira?" he asks. "Um, I kinda need a ride to my house to get some stuff. I might be staying at your place a little longer than expected. If that's fine with you and your mom" I say while fiddling with my fingers.

    "No problem, lets go" he said to me with a gentle smile. We started walking over to his car and Drake shouted "Yow man, where you going?" "See ya later" said Ashton as he opened his car door for me, resulting in me getting a death glare from Drake.

     "Where to?" asks Ashton as he starts the car and pulls out of the parking lot. I quickly tell him the address and we were off.

**********************

Please comment, vote and follow my account.
~A