Chapter 29

After the end of Titanic, I got to my feet and stretched along with wiping the tears stains from my cheeks.

    I looked over to Sarah and saw her stand as well, stretching. "Hey" said Sarah as she nodded her head in the direction of a sleeping Ashton.

     "Aww, he looks so cute" said Sarah as we smiled at the sleeping figure of Ashton wrapped in a pony island blanket. "Pass me my phone" I said and she handed me my phone.

    I snapped a couple photos of him and also had Sarah take some with me and him. Him sleeping and me making funny faces. These are for sure gonna be some awesome keep sakes.

     "Hey, I gotta go now. Sorry to leave so abruptly" Sarah announced and I followed her to the door. After she left I went to the living room and bent down to Ashton's ear. "Wake up sleeping beauty" I whispered sweetly but he didn't even flinch.

    "Ashton!" I shouted in his ear. He jumped up from the chair with the funniest expression on his face. I laughed so hard that my sides started to hurt. "Ms. Burke, you're gonna get it" he said in an intimidating way.

     "You know my name" I said in shock while putting my hands on my cheeks like the famous painting 'The Scream'. He chuckled but then he quickly regained his menacing composure and darted in my direction.

    I ran into the kitchen and we ran around the island before I ran back to the living room which was a bad move on my part because he launched his self at me, resulting in us falling to the floor. Not so gracefully I might add.

    "Get off of me Ashton" I squirmed. "Make me" he said as he let go all his weight. "You're gonna regret this" I said. "Oh am I" he said and I felt his laugh vibrate through my back and this gave me tingles.

   We struggled a bit more till I gave up and he flipped me over. He straddled my hip and stared at my face while he pinned my hands on he floor above my head.

    "Is there something on my face?" I asked. "Yeah, you got a bit of ugly smack dab in the center" he said very seriously and then he started laughing. "Jerk" I gritted through my teeth.

    "Nerd" he countered. "Douche" I fired back. "Geek" he said with an amused expression. "Asshole" I said with a victorious smile.

   "So beautiful" he muttered. "Wait wha-" I started to say but was cut off by his lips. And if you haven't guessed it, well Ashton kissed me.

    I took a while to kiss back but eventually I did. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave the kiss my all. We pulled apart and he smiled at me. I smiled back until I realized the reality of what just took place.

    I kissed mother-freaking-Ashton. I shoved him off the top of me and made a mad dash up to my room. I slammed the door behind me and ran to my bed and let out a squeal of excitement. I can't believe that just happened.

    I sent Sarah a text message saying I kissed Ashton and then I turned off my phone. I know you might be thinking, why text and then turn off your phone but I only did that to build up Sarah's anxiety. Call me crazy or evil, I'll accept either title.

    I continued to think about Ashton's lips on mine until I fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

    I woke up to the sound of my door being banged. I got up and opened it to see a shirtless Ashton on the other side.

   "What's up" I said while rubbing the remaining sleep from my eyes. "Ready to go?" he asked. I squinted my eyes as I tried to remember then it finally hit me. "Oh, what time is it?" I asked. "8:30" he said and my eyes opened wide.

    "I slept all day" I exclaimed. He laughed and told me to hurry up before he went to his room. I ran into my bathroom and had a quick shower. I felt a bit chilly so I put on a black and neon pink sweat suit. I put my hair into a ponytail and put on my black trainers.

    "Ready!" I shouted as I skipped down the stairs and went to the kitchen. I made a bowl of cereal and ate it quickly before I got a granola bar and a bottle of orange juice and went to the front of the door.

    "Ready to go" I say to him and we both enter the car.

    We drive for a couple minutes till we pulled up at Shawn's Gym. We entered and I was confused at the empty gym. "Come on" he said to me and he grabbed my hand and brought me down a couple stairs.

   "Are you sure you wanna do this?" he asked. "Yes Ashton" I said. He looked at me with a perplexed look on his face before he let out a sigh and opened the door.

***************

Hey, filler chapter. Please Vote, Comment and Follow.
~A